What are you? I am the Nanny...

DKW 86

I have a little of three of them; Big Dog, Centurion, and Troglodyte. My personality is probably more like Centurion, except for the nut case part and still using military lingo all the time. I quit doing that years ago and even though I am quick to let you know I served if you say the wrong thing about the military, I don't go around bragging about my service and showing pictures because I am very private about that. I am more like Big Dog on the message board. Of course, others may disagree with what I think. :lol:

Is Titan Tiger Propeller Head?

:lol::lol:

Very funny.

Actually I'm probably closer to Archivist. You better have your crap together if you're going to argue with me because I have a pretty good memory and what I don't remember I can usually find archived somewhere. ;)

Didn't really find one that fit me real well...got some Loopy, Nitpick and Archivist in me, I know that.

I guess I am an Ideologue, but part Big Dog too, I guess. But most of my opposition is not exactly a helpless victim.

CCTAU is a Troller. Or maybe a Strumpet. (Depending on what he is wearing) :P

I guess I am an Ideologue, but part Big Dog too, I guess. But most of my opposition is not exactly a helpless victim.

CCTAU is a Troller. Or maybe a Strumpet. (Depending on what he is wearing) :P

Watch it you, twerp. I'm a Troglodyte with a Grenade!!!!!!!!

Oh. And what would you be wearing tonight???

I guess I am an Ideologue, but part Big Dog too, I guess.  But most of my opposition is not exactly a helpless victim.

CCTAU is a Troller.  Or maybe a Strumpet. (Depending on what he is wearing)  :P

Watch it you, twerp. I'm a Troglodyte with a Grenade!!!!!!!!

Oh. And what would you be wearing tonight???

About five minutes after I get home, maternity sweats, an oversized nightshirt and a pair of my husband's socks. Yep, that makes me a Strumpet... :roll:

Jenny is a grammarian at times too.

I am also an Admin and a "furious typer with way too many grammatical errors"

Jenny is a grammarian at times too.

I am also an Admin and a "furious typer with way too many grammatical errors"

GEEZ - correct ONE little grammar error and WHAMMO! Labeled for life!! :D

Archived