The CIA is scum of the earth

Bottomfeeder

Is it the fault of the CIA personnel, or the shadow government, which is the people behind most of the agencies of the US Government?

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=41...ppert&hl=en

Check out what they did to this guy and then wonder why they lock up US Border Agents. Go to the 55:30 minute mark and watch him talk about Colonel Jim Sabo (sp).

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7...ppert&hl=en

You do realize that the CIA is replete with liberals and Democrats don't you? One of the biggest criticisms against Bush from the right is that he didn't clean house when he first took office and fire all of the Clinton people in the CIA.

The CIA is full of liberal hacks like Joe Wilson and his wife Valerie Plame.

Where do you think that the leaks about intelligence vital to our national security are coming from?

So I guess that I'm with you on this one bottomfeeder, the CIA is the scum of the earth.

I'm not a liberal, as some here would label me. I'm just an American who swore to uphold the Constitution of the United States of America. To fight enemies foreign and domestic. And, the US Constitution trumps everything except family.

It's funny how we remain divided over labels like liberal and conservative. We are all in this thing together. and the powers that be wish to have us at each other's throat while they continue to rob the treasury. What will it take to have unity in America once again?

Violence isn't always the answer and should be last resort.

I'm not a liberal, as some here would label me.

Most here would label you a nut, but that's beside the point.

Batman is right. The Clintons pretty much destroyed the real CIA. What we were left with was a pit of PC vipers.

Batman is right. The Clintons pretty much destroyed the real CIA. What we were left with was a pit of PC vipers.

Sad indeed.

I maybe a nut. But, I'm still an Auburn nut. Not that that's a good/bad thing.

I'm not a liberal, as some here would label me.

Most here would label you a nut, but that's beside the point.

Even a broken clock is right two times a day. Despite what BF thinks about other things, the CIA is either corrupt or incompetent. It was the CIA who orchestrated the events which lead to the Libby trial, for the specific intent to get Cheney and the Bush administration. Other than self preservation, I can't decipher what motivates the CIA. Seems they only care for the CIA, and no one else.

Archived