Random question...

Looks: slightly above average

Brains: Way above average

Sense of Humor: Well, we know about that.

So, yeah, that means hot to me. Personally, I'd rather have a smart, with, kind of average-looking gal on my arm than a really dense, humorless bit of eye candy.

Personally, I find her abraisiveness repulsive. But I think to each his own. I personally think the ortho resident on Grey's anatomy is hot while some of my friends think she's an Amazon.

Personally, I find her abraisiveness repulsive. But I think to each his own. I personally think the ortho resident on Grey's anatomy is hot while some of my friends think she's an Amazon.

Really? I wouldn't give her a second look. But, as you said, to each their own.

The girl on Greys is thick but I think she is good looking

Is this the one on Gray's Anatomy you guys think is so hot?

sandra-oh-sag-nom-06.jpg

All I can say is, "But, as you said, to each their own"

Yeah Sarah Silverman is not bad looking at all and she does have a sense of humor.

sarah.jpg

Is this the one on Gray's Anatomy you guys think is so hot?

sandra-oh-sag-nom-06.jpg

All I can say is, "But, as you said, to each their own"

Yeah Sarah Silverman is not bad looking at all and she does have a sense of humor.

sarah.jpg

No, thats the sandra oh chick.

This is the one.

1_015.jpg

I am with aumd03 on this one. Sarah Silverman is a total turn off for me. I don't mind female comedians, but Silverman just annoys the heck out of me.

There is this one comedy chick that I think is kind of hot. Her name is Chelsea Handler and she has one of those hidden camera prank shows and also played on another one called "Girls Behaving Badly".

NUP_105479_0168.jpg

I am with aumd03 on this one. Sarah Silverman is a total turn off for me. I don't mind female comedians, but Silverman just annoys the heck out of me.

There is this one comedy chick that I think is kind of hot. Her name is Chelsea Handler and she has one of those hidden camera prank shows and also played on another one called "Girls Behaving Badly".

NUP_105479_0168.jpg

She's got a wicked sense of humor. :thumbsup:

NUP_105479_0168.jpg

She's got a wicked sense of humor. :thumbsup:

I guess when you say these girls have great personality, you are actually telling the truth.... Cause I've been introduced to some girls with "great personalities" but they weren't anything like this.

Sandra Oh showed some skin the movie "Dancing at the Blue Iguana" Daryl Hannah was in that film too.

Sarah Silverman all the way.

I've been on that bandwagon since freshman year of college about 6 years ago.

"Jesus is Magic" is one of the top 5 funniest standup specials on my list. The only female comedian that can make me howl with laughter.

When God gives you AIDS, make lemonAIDS.

"Jesus is Magic" is one of the top 5 funniest standup specials on my list.

I've actually never seen it. Coincidentally it's on one of the Showtimes now so I am giving it a shot. She looks like somebody else when she's doing the "racist song". I wish I could thing of who it is she looks like. Maybe Meadow Soprano?

sarah-silverman-jesus-is-magic-20050912053951212-000.jpg

5363-lg.jpg

"Jesus is Magic" is one of the top 5 funniest standup specials on my list.

I've actually never seen it. Coincidentally it's on one of the Showtimes now so I am giving it a shot. She looks like somebody else when she's doing the "racist song". I wish I could thing of who it is she looks like. Maybe Meadow Soprano?

5363-lg.jpg

Marlo Thomas.ThatGirl.jpg

Marlo Thomas.ThatGirl.jpg

Hand that man a cigar, we have a winner!

She's got that "after drinking, I'd like to bang you as a friend cause I came home alone, but don't make me breakfast" look. But like I said, no eggs and toast for me, please.

Archived