Scout Says Julio is #1 in the Southeast

Caveman

Julio caught a TD today at the Foley Classic, jamboree against McGill T, but Opelika, looked like a contender.....While Nick, Urban and Tommy, were all watching from the sidelines....

JJ only got like 2 or 3 touches on the ball. foley didn't look too terribly hot today, as we got beat by opelika and mcgill-toolen both. i was gonna go but i had to work. but, starting a new QB, who knows. it might be a rocky year for us tho. i think its gonna come down to bama and UF with JJ. you can mark that one in your book.

Julio caught a TD today at the Foley Classic, jamboree against McGill T, but Opelika, looked like a contender.....While Nick, Urban and Tommy, were all watching from the sidelines....

Thanks to Jon of ClaysBamaPage.net

154257110-M.jpg

154257120-M.jpg

154266816-M.jpg

154262706-M.jpg

154262781-M.jpg

154253779-M.jpg

Thanks to Jon of ClaysBamaPage.net

154257110-M.jpg

154257120-M.jpg

154266816-M.jpg

154262706-M.jpg

154262781-M.jpg

154253779-M.jpg

That boy is rurnt I tell ya...Very impressive.

I think Foley's lackluster performance can be linked to their OC going to Bham southern. Which is not good for the Lions.

Not to hijack the thread....BUT, is that the same coat AGAIN Nick? I saw the news coverage of the Regions Charity Classic and he was wearing it there too. At first it was funny, but does he seriously only own one suit?

Not to hijack the thread....BUT, is that the same coat AGAIN Nick? I saw the news coverage of the Regions Charity Classic and he was wearing it there too. At first it was funny, but does he seriously only own one suit?

You're right he can only afford one suit. :rolleyes:

I think Foley's lackluster performance can be linked to their OC going to Bham southern. Which is not good for the Lions.

between that and a new starting QB, yeah i think it will be an issue. we're just glad to still have coach watson. i mean, when you take a team that won 1 game one year, then the next is your first year take them to the playoffs just by shuffling some people from offense to defense and vice-versa, thats pretty good.

According to the article on Scout.com about Foley's spring game, the Snipes kid from Opelika decided to play some smash-mouth with Julio and Julio didn't handle that very well.

Maybe the rumors about him favoring a college career in track have something to them, if he doesn't like the physical part of football.

Archived