Bryant Crimson McMunn

Aubie16

Is the ignorant, slack-jawed, buck-toothed, knuckle-dragging Cletus of a dad fair game?

Most folk'll never lose a toe

but then again some folk'll

Like Cletus the slack-jawed yokel.

I'll withhold comment. I would hate to speak ill of a newborn and his proud mom....

http://day2dayinbama.blogspot.com/2007/05/...-to-planet.html

Lucky little rat will probably be able to tell his grandkids "Yeah, I was there when we finally broke the streak....I was in the seventh grade".

I'll withhold comment. I would hate to speak ill of a newborn and his proud mom....

http://day2dayinbama.blogspot.com/2007/05/...-to-planet.html

Lucky little rat will probably be able to tell his grandkids "Yeah, I was there when we finally broke the streak....I was in the seventh grade".

Lord Have Mercy. I wonder why they didn't sneak a "Saban" in there somewhere.

At this point, I think the fans are just competing amongst themselves to have the most UAT name possible. At this point though, they should be used to losing

Sad

A few more of these things in the news and KY folks will be making fun of us for being rednecks.

If you have named any of your kids after:

1) a football coach dead for 25 years

2) after a football team that has been bascially mired in mediocrity for the past 25 years

3) or after a football coach that has yet to win his first game...

YOU MIGHT BE ARE A REDNECK!

Just read the site again.

Jaded Mama

Astrological Sign: Taurus

Zodiac Year: Dog

About Me

In her mid 20's Jaded Mama

Do you guys realize that Bear died before this woman was even alive? :blink: She has never even seen nor met Bear Bryant. She has never even seen one of the games he coached in person...This is sssooo sick on so many levels. The sicker part is that some of her friends will no doubt spin this mentally unbalanced behavior as a good thing.

Unfortunate name, but wouldn't you love to see his parents' expression if he grew up to see the light and convert to an Auburn fan? ...perhaps even play against the Tide in the Iron Bowl!

I'm sure they'd write him out of the will...and then he couldn't inherit the trailor or either of the cars up on blocks in the front yard!

There are so many things wrong with this.

She's 25 (looks 55) and currently recovering from giving birth to her FOURTH child? Would have been seven had she not lost triplets.

She has four kids and just celebrated her first anniversary last month? Never fear. This is her second marriage to the same man over the last three years. Oh wait... that still doesn't cover it.

Holy crap what a messed up wreck. Why does this insane person feel the need to "blog" Good lord. Well, at least while she's "blogging" she's not attempting to reproduce again.

read that last comment on the blog...

should have named him Saban, maybe Sabear, best of both worlds!

RTR!

when will it stop?

She's 25 (looks 55) and currently recovering from giving birth to her FOURTH child? Would have been seven had she not lost triplets.

She has four kids and just celebrated her first anniversary last month? Never fear. This is her second marriage to the same man over the last three years. Oh wait... that still doesn't cover it.

Holy crap what a messed up wreck. Why does this insane person feel the need to "blog" Good lord. Well, at least while she's "blogging" she's not attempting to reproduce again.

To top it off, the irony is that she is working towards a degree in "family financial planning."

Just think of the poor child, saddled with a name like that. You know how kids make poems of your name and kid you about your name, hair, clothes, anything. Can you imagine what they'll do to him?

She has one kid. She lost the triplets. 1+3=4 kids.

You should dig a little deeper and look at the names of the triplets...

She has one kid. She lost the triplets. 1+3=4 kids.

Ah. She's not a very good writer. I wasn't inclined to do much more than skim over the stuff. Had I tried to actually read her mindless ramblings I was afraid that my eyeballs would sponaneously combust.

One of the triplets was named Mikelyn. MIKE-lyn... Price or Shula?

It gets better, guys - apparently others did not show restraint when commenting on her choice of a name...

Link

THE BABY'S NAME...

Is not up for debate. So all you people who are afraid to post your OWN name quit posting.

When you carry a baby for 9 months and have 25 hours of labor with an ineffective epidural THEN you can name the kid whatever you want.

FOR THE RECORD: His name is NOT just about Alabama football.

He is named Bryant for yes Coach Bear Bryant- BUT MORE IMPORTANTLY he is named that after his older brother who has passed away- Jackson Bryant.

His middle name was picked by my husband and you know what it is unquie. I have a nephew whose middle is Lachland and I have another whose middle name is Stryder (after a character in Lord of the Rings)

SO the point is I have reasons for naming him what he has been named- SO BACK OFF.

If you don't like his name, fine...no one asked you to...but it is his name.

Oh, no, he's not named after Bear AT ALL... :rolleyes: Also LOVE her spelling skillz...

I have a nephew whose middle is Lachland and I have another whose middle name is Stryder (after a character in Lord of the Rings)

Don't we have one of these around here somewhere?