First SPUAT football game this fall

AU alum

Wow! Lincoln Financial! Impressive..................

Almost as impressive as Auburn's 1st time on CBS in 05 being the Iron Bowl. Talk about no interest in watching Auburn. People would rather watch us lose than watch Auburn at all!!! :poke::lol::lol::lol::big::P

I don't give a flying rip who wants to watch Auburn play and who doesn't. If the only people who want to watch Auburn play are Auburn fans and the fans of the opposing team, then fine. I care about wins. I care about recruiting. I don't give a good damn about "perception", a concept that Bama fans incessantly remind us of. Do you really think that I'm gonna be happy if Auburn loses, yet millions and millions of people tuned in to watch Auburn play because they have so much respect for Auburn and our "tradition"? Of course, this is just another delusional tactic by Bama fans to make themselves feel better after a loss. "Sure, we lost, but Bama is still more nationally recognized than Auburn. More people watch Bama games than Auburn ones. Bama was on CBS more times than Auburn this year. We've got more national titles." Most of you know the routine.

................ OOC games are Florida State in Florida...........

Already thinking up excuses for when you lose????? :P

Have you ever seen one of those cool watermelon sculptures on a buffet? I saw one made into a rabbit the other day while me and my partner were having Sunday brunch.

Is that your life partner?

Archived