First SPUAT football game this fall

AU alum

Is going to be on PPV. Can you believe nobody was interested in seeing $aban's first game at Alabama?

Is going to be on PPV. Can you believe nobody was interested in seeing $aban's first game at Alabama?

I've never seen a D1 vs 1aa team get televised. I'll bet our 2nd game is on TV though.

I've never seen a D1 vs 1aa team get televised. I'll bet our 2nd game is on TV though.

The VU game has already been picked up by LF.

And, Arkansas is on ESPN (6:45) if you hadn't already heard.

Wow! Lincoln Financial! Impressive..................

Geez, man, you're on it two weeks later.

i don't think any SEC team who has played vandy ever gets on anything other than LF, if that matchup gets televised at all. i know this will come as a shock to you, but AU has played on LF before......AU has even had games that were *gasp* not televised. you guys are playing MSU on LF this season.

Guest Frank Burns

That's gonna end up being your Citadel this fall.

If it means a victory over Tennessee...

I highly doubt that since our other OOC games are Florida State in Florida and Conference USA Champ Houston.

UGA played Western Kentucky on LFS this past season.

UGA played Western Kentucky on LFS this past season.

Yeah, and pretty much every other game in the SEC that week was televised. The only ones that didn't make it were UF/Southern Miss and UA/Hawaii and LSU/La-Laf.

Still it's pretty darn rare.

I highly doubt that since our other OOC games are Florida State in Florida and Conference USA Champ Houston.

I'm assuming he was being facteious in comparing our upcoming game against WCU to Arkansas' 1992 loss to The Citadel. Arkansas, however, went on to beat UT in Knoxville that year.

The football gods can be quite cruel.

I'm assuming he was being facteious in comparing our upcoming game against WCU to Arkansas' 1992 loss to The Citadel. Arkansas, however, went on to beat UT in Knoxville that year.

I thought he was alluding to the fact that AU got killed in the media in 2004 for playing the citadel in the OOC season.

Guest Frank Burns

Don't be so presumptious.

I realize y'all are going to be undefeated next year.

Ahh, yes.

I, too, often forget that fact.

Ahh, yes.

I, too, often forget that fact.

i'm glad someone let us know.....i forgot all about it.

Almost as impressive as Auburn's 1st time on CBS in 05 being the Iron Bowl. Talk about no interest in watching Auburn. People would rather watch us lose than watch Auburn at all!!! :poke::lol::lol::lol::big::P

Almost as impressive as Auburn's 1st time on CBS in 05 being the Iron Bowl. Talk about no interest in watching Auburn. People would rather watch us lose than watch Auburn at all!!! :poke::lol::lol::lol::big::P

Is that all you can come up with, a tv schedule from two years ago? Weak.

Conference USA Champ Houston.

Admit it BG, you giggled to yourself when you typed that part.

Is that all you can come up with, a tv schedule from two years ago? Weak.

It is just so laughable. It is hard to forget.

This is the price we pay for having the majority of our televised games broadcast primetime on ESPN. We only play on CBS against the weaker competition.

This is the price we pay for having the majority of our televised games broadcast primetime on ESPN. We only play on CBS against the weaker competition.

Yeah, that makes sense seeing that CBS gets the first pick(importance) each week. Just keep telling yourself that.

Have you ever seen one of those cool watermelon sculptures on a buffet? I saw one made into a rabbit the other day while me and my partner were having Sunday brunch.

Archived