FS: 2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250

2005 Kawasaki Ninja 250

Silver with red/black decals, black rims

6 speed transmission

Speedo & tach on-board

~5300 miles

I'm consolidating vehicles and unfortunately the motorcycle is one of them. Its a great little bike, an excellent starter bike. Its light and rides well at reasonable speeds. Gas mileage varies depending on how you ride it. I've heard of people getting as low as 50 on them. I usually average 63 driving back and forth to work on it, but didn't really ride it too hard. I've been in the low 70's on some tanks. Its pretty peppy, don't let the 250cc fool you. Its not going to compete with a Honda 600RR, but it can be faster than most anything else on the road if you want it to be. I'm the original owner and its got a clean title. I broke it in properly (which was agonizing - under 4K RPMs for the first 500 miles and under 6K for the next 500) and its never been laid down.

I'm asking $2500 for it. I'm in the Auburn/Opelika area. PM me if interested. I can email you pics if interested, or we can schedule a meeting.

• 1 month later...

$2400 and I'll throw in 2 textile jackets (size M). One is a Joe Rocket Comet (thick textile, good fall/winter/spring jacket - its got a good liner) and the other is a Joe Rocket mesh jacket (summer, obvously). The thick jacket is red/black that matches the bike, and the mesh jacket is gray... also matching the bike.

Let me know if we can work out a deal. A local shop up the road has an 04 with 7500 miles for $2900, so this bike is aggressively priced. Also, $2400 is $200 below the book value.

Get it now before the fall riding season gets in full swing!

Archived