new commit

kickinwang

he's a big boy. 6'4, 333lbs

jermarcus hardick

He didn't have any other major offers but I trust the coaches you cannot have enough big lineman.

He is supposed to be one of the top OL in the South, and most likely the biggest as well.

3 Star now, but will probably climb to 4 star status by February.

We can make him bigger....depending on what write up you look at.

I read about the commitment this morning and there were two separate articles on him. In the course of those two articles, he went from 6'4" to 6'6" and his weight varied about 20 pounds.

This kid is going to have to hit the books real hard if he's planning on ever seeing the field for the Tigers. See Rudy Odum.

This kid is going to have to hit the books real hard if he's planning on ever seeing the field for the Tigers. See Rudy Odum.

So that explains the low ratings, I hadn't heard that yet. Thanks for the info Matt.

Yup, looks like a sign-and-place guy. May never see the field at Auburn.

yep, has a 2.3 GPA. in his latest update on rivals, when asked about his teammate Templeton Hardy, Hardrick said they had talked about AU and that "I told him he needs to join the War Eagles and stuff. I think Auburn has a good chance." there were a couple rival fan boards chuckling about that is how i found it. if the guy can't even figure out who AU is, i don't know if you guys want him anyways. :blink:

Guest BoStillKnows

yep, has a 2.3 GPA. in his latest update on rivals, when asked about his teammate Templeton Hardy, Hardrick said they had talked about AU and that "I told him he needs to join the War Eagles and stuff. I think Auburn has a good chance." there were a couple rival fan boards chuckling about that is how i found it. if the guy can't even figure out who AU is, i don't know if you guys want him anyways. :blink:

Don't you mean anyway as opposed to anyways? If you're going to kick a kid for making a mistake, at least get the grammar right. I guess you could be using the urban dictionary though.

http://www.grammartips.homestead.com/anyway.html

Don't you mean anyway as opposed to anyways? If you're going to kick a kid for making a mistake, at least get the grammar right. I guess you could be using the urban dictionary though.

WOOP WOOP!!

uh-oh, somebody called the grammar police! that's pretty cool how you didn't correct the multiple grammatical and punctuation errors in the previous posts. also, you forgot to point out i don't capitalize either. i forgot every person on this board except me uses correct grammar and also always has correct spelling, etc., etc.

WOOP WOOP!!

uh-oh, somebody called the grammar police! that's pretty cool how you didn't correct the multiple grammatical and punctuation errors in the previous posts. also, you forgot to point out i don't capitalize either. i forgot every person on this board except me uses correct grammar and also always has correct spelling, etc., etc.

No you arrogant jackass...we just correct the person who makes fun of one of our signees while having the grammer of a third grader. We were willing to tollerate you illiterate ass until you started making fun of someone else. Seriously, do you want to get in this debate? I don't think anyone mentioned anything to you until you once again attacked on of our recruits on our board. Go play some where else jackass...

WOOP WOOP!!

No you arrogant jackass...we just correct the person who makes fun of one of our signees while having the grammer of a third grader. We were willing to tollerate you illiterate ass until you started making fun of someone else. Seriously, do you want to get in this debate? I don't think anyone mentioned anything to you until you once again attacked on of our recruits on our board. Go play some where else jackass...

And another thing...you have the quote in your sig with his mis-speaking??? What is that??? Are you making fun of an 18 year old??? Seriously...are you that insecure to make fun of a dude not out of high school??? HAHAH...you are a loser dude!!!!

wow, someone sure is touchy. i was mainly poking fun at you guys about the "the War Eagles" comment he made. i really don't care about his GPA, i was posting something relevant to the comment that he will be sign and place. i found it amusing that an AU signee didn't know you guys were the Tigers.

p.s.

"grammer" is spelled "grammar"

"tollerate" is spelled tolerate, and the phrase should be "tolerate your" not "tollerate you"

"some where" is one word

i'm not very sure about this "once again" comment, as i do not go around attacking AU commits.

you sure did prove that i have the "grammer" of a third-grader though.

And another thing...you have the quote in your sig with his mis-speaking??? What is that??? Are you making fun of an 18 year old??? Seriously...are you that insecure to make fun of a dude not out of high school??? HAHAH...you are a loser dude!!!!

ok, stay with me now, chief. i will break this down for you since you do not understand and/or are too blinded by your AU blinders to see the point i was trying to get across.

1. please observe which part of the quote on my sig is on bold print. there is not anything in there about his GPA. there is not anything in the signature saying he is dumb.

2. AU folks HATE when folks call AU the "War Eagles". this was very evident months back when an LSU poster who was new to the board posted a thread with the topic "WAR EAGLES.....IS THIS HOW YOU HAVE FELT FOR SO LONG" (i may be a little off on the EXACT wording of the entire thread topic, so please excuse me.)

3. an AU commit called the team he commited to by a name they don't like being called.

4. as such, the combination of #2 and #3 makes for a comical situation for anybody other than maybe an AU fan.

5. a hearty chuckle was had by all; except maybe AU fans.

ease up. if i was going to say that he was stupid, i would have said "man this guy is stupid". i am merely pointing out the irony that when a player commits to a team, one would think he would know alot about said team. my point was if he doesn't even know that AU is not known as the "War Eagles", how committed is he? maybe you should take a deep breath and calm down or something before posting. woo-sa....woo-sa..

http://story.scout.com/a.z?s=6&p=2&c=655057

Hardrick is now a Rebel....

"Jermarcus still has nothing but good things to say about the War Eagles" :big: i can't believe it actually has that in the story.

but on a serious note, DKW, even as a rival fan i have to ask......wth??? don't get me wrong here, i'm not trying to start a debate about bama vs. AU recruiting at all, i am asking an honest question; it seems there is something going on with AU recruiting right now. i've seen it brought up on different rival boards also. is something up that the public just isn't seeing? even if 3 of his friends are going to ole miss......how do you justify going to ole miss over AU? i understand that it is still early in the recruiting process, but it seems like something is up. for the success AU has enjoyed over the past few years, the recruiting process is very odd for you guys this year it seems.

"Jermarcus still has nothing but good things to say about the War Eagles" :big: i can't believe it actually has that in the story.

but on a serious note, DKW, even as a rival fan i have to ask......wth??? don't get me wrong here, i'm not trying to start a debate about bama vs. AU recruiting at all, i am asking an honest question; it seems there is something going on with AU recruiting right now. i've seen it brought up on different rival boards also. is something up that the public just isn't seeing? even if 3 of his friends are going to ole miss......how do you justify going to ole miss over AU? i understand that it is still early in the recruiting process, but it seems like something is up. for the success AU has enjoyed over the past few years, the recruiting process is very odd for you guys this year it seems.

Apparently, from some of the premium sites, Ole Miss offered him playing time with his hs buddies, and he has grade issues as well. We were telling him he was a juco, Orgeron was telling him he could play.

Apparently, from some of the premium sites, Ole Miss offered him playing time with his hs buddies, and he has grade issues as well. We were telling him he was a juco, Orgeron was telling him he could play.

Hrrmph! Playing time soon! No worry about grades!! With buddies! Arrgrrh! Football!!!

Every year a ton of Alabama fans are all giddy because AU looks like their recruiting is down, but by February they always pull togther a good class, and this will be no different.

from what i've heard from people way in the know on other boards..."we have commitments right now that are silent that will make everyone stop this craziness"

Come signing day Auburn will have a fine class of about 15-20 guys ready to come in and work hard. We're not going for a full class of 25 guys... We're a backloaded team so really this class is not extremely important. This could be a class like 2004 and it really wouldn't matter.

• 2 weeks later...

It seems that Hardrick now wants to be considered an Auburn commit. Scout has him listed as a soft verbal now.

It seems that Hardrick now wants to be considered an Auburn commit. Scout has him listed as a soft verbal now.

personally if i were CTT i would just forget about him. why fight so hard over a sign and place when you can probably go out and sign a full qualifier. but then again, i'm no coach....

Guest Tigrinum Major

personally if i were CTT i would just forget about him. why fight so hard over a sign and place when you can probably go out and sign a full qualifier. but then again, i'm no coach....

You just fear your team playing against him.

And another thing...you have the quote in your sig with his mis-speaking??? What is that??? Are you making fun of an 18 year old??? Seriously...are you that insecure to make fun of a dude not out of high school???

He is a bammer.

Archived