Breaking News From Athens

wardameagl

Athens, GA: Georgia Athletic Director Vince Dooley announced the firing of Head Coach Mark Richt for his inability to motivate the players in big games. After meeting with Coach Richt, Dooley was quoted as saying "It's completely mutual. Mark (Richt) realized that he was not the right man for the job, and completely supports my decision to fire him and to announce his replacement: New Bulldog Head Coach/Trainer Michael Vick."

Coach Vick was hired for his expertise in motivating the 'Dawgs. Vick will take the reigns of the 'Dawgs in 18 to 36 months, at which point he will evaluate the performace levels of the players, and if the 'Dawgs don't fight, they will be dealt with accordingly.

The Bulldog schedule is now changing rapidly at the news of this announcement. Coach Vick was quoted as saying "I can't wait to play Fresno State, Yale, New "Ron" Mexico State, Gonzaga, Mississippi State, Georgetown, The Citadel, and Opelika High School in Alabama."

Dooley was later overheard to be saying: "I Have seen Trainer/Coach Vick's work, and I am quite impressed. The work he did with 'Dawgs while he was financing them was quite exceptional. Imagine the job that he will do when he's getting paid!"

More news as it comes in...

So, this joke ran it course with Miss. State and now it is being changed into a Georgia joke. How original.

Archived