LSU/Miss State predictions

SCBusPilot

Corndogs are already thinking about BCS Bowl. We've been there in 2003. Bulldogs have nothing to lose, and will be HYPED about this matchup. They will be going for it on every play. Corndogs will make some big plays, but they will be TREMENDOUSLY inconsistent and underprepared a la we finally get to see what Les Miles can do.

Bulldogs will pull off one of the biggest upsets in school history, and Circledrill will say "I told you so" to all the Les Miles fans.

:msu: 21

:corndog: 20

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

best explanation

How awesome would it be if I was actually right? :lol:

I am not going to give a score. I am just going to bet I will be done watching the game by the end of the first quarter, but if I am lucky I may get at least a half out of the game before it gets boring.

I am not going to give a score. I am just going to bet I will be done watching the game by the end of the first quarter, but if I am lucky I may get at least a half out of the game before it gets boring.

pretty good game so far actually. LSU is running pretty well, passing is good, but MSU's D is really holding them in the red zone. its 3-0 LSU so far, first quarter is ending.

p.s.: Tigerdroppings is already in catastrophic meltdown mode, a few people questioning CLM's coaching ability.

I think MSU will be better this year and LSU will be looking past them a little bit to the Va. Tech game the week after. Plus, I think it will take a little while for Flynn and the rest of the offense to really get on track. It will be close for a quarter or a half, but LSU's defense wears them down in the 2nd half.

LSU 31

MSU 14

Well, my assessment of how it would play out was spot on, but the score was uglier than I thought. Wasn't counting on 7 turnovers.

I cant see the MSU offense scoring more than 10 in any scenario. This is a team that hasnt scored a point against us in the last 2 years. They couldnt score against LSU 2nd team defense..they couldnt score against L-S High's defense. I think the LSU offense could sputter at first considering the loss of starting receivers, qb, and lack of a gamebreaker at RB, but they eventually come around and score some points.

LSU 38

MSU 3

PS Henig gets hurt on a Glenn Dorsey hit.

I think this prediction was about the most accurate.

I cant see the MSU offense scoring more than 10 in any scenario. This is a team that hasnt scored a point against us in the last 2 years. They couldnt score against LSU 2nd team defense..they couldnt score against L-S High's defense. I think the LSU offense could sputter at first considering the loss of starting receivers, qb, and lack of a gamebreaker at RB, but they eventually come around and score some points.

LSU 38

MSU 3

haha :cheer: I was wanting LSU to hold back a little at the end but they just kept slinging it around. After Henig threw that interception in the end zone, I said way to go state- there goes your only opportunity for a fg and no my prediction's gonna be off. Anyway..turned out to be right.

LSU 38

MSU 3

I said it first though... :P

Sorry Vickie....

:lsu: 27 Crowton will be adjusting to :sec: talent, but not for long.

:msu: 10 Maybe, if they score the TD late...

:lsu: will set the tone for one of the best conference D years in :sec: history.

Go a hotdog or a drink at the game on it?

A "drink" I guess. With or without Glenn's additives?

Just make it a cold one at the tailgate okay Vicki? :lol:

Archived