Chapman cleared to play by the NCAA

BAMMERPERRY

When I try to say Peter Piper picked a peck of pickled peppers, I always end up saying "Peter Piker pucked a pick of peckered pickers" That makes me giggle like a little girl.

Peckered pickers! Tee hee.

"Cleared to play by the NCAA"?....I think NOT. Thanks for playing anyway.

It is my understanding that Chapman has been "cleared" by the NCAA all along - the question has been is the transcripts that were sent the "correct" or "incorrect/improved" transcripts. The NCAA can clear a player based on the material submitted then go back and challenge the validity of the transcripts/material that was submitted and reverse the "clearing" and then the school would be required to forfiet any games in which the player played. If Chapman plays then I would assume that the school has verified the "correct" transcripts were submitted to the NCAA. But right now with everything going on NOTHING would suprise me anymore...

"NOTHING to see here...move along"....Same song uaters were singing before logan young's briefcase found the waiting hand of a uat COACH. The more things change, the more they stay the SAME.......

Chapman will not play a down for uat. Count on it.......

Link??

BOL staff is saying they contacted UA media relations and they responded with:

"The NCAA Clearinghouse has certified Josh Chapman as eligible for competition. The university will have no further comment due to student privacy laws."

BUT, afaik he has already been certified as eligible for competition all along. i don't know if they mean "hey we asked the NCAA and got clarification to make SURE that we would be OK playing him and they said yes", or if the media relations guy was just giving a generic reply. i guess we will find out Saturday

Does it make any difference?

Do they really NEED this kid for Western Carolina? IMHO Saban is a fool if he plays him simply because of the repercussions he could face later.

But since he knows he is only there temporarily anyway, he doesn't CARE. He migh play him, then if they get in trouble, Saban will take his no-buyout contract and say adios.

Does it make any difference?

Do they really NEED this kid for Western Carolina? IMHO Saban is a fool if he plays him simply because of the repercussions he could face later.

But since he knows he is only there temporarily anyway, he doesn't CARE. He migh play him, then if they get in trouble, Saban will take his no-buyout contract and say adios.

Holla, who cares. My local high school team could beat WCU.

I get lady wood over Saban and I have to go to the store today before the game to get some REPHRESH. you know, REPHRESH for that extra touch of feminine Hygiene.

You better hope you never run into me in a dark alley bamafairy.

Archived