Ron Paul

bigsixfive

Anyone watching O'Reilly right now? Ron Paul needs some meds, he's living in an alternate universe. I can't believe this guy is eligible to run for president. He can't even lead a logical thought, how's he gonna lead a nation?

Anyone watching O'Reilly right now? Ron Paul needs some meds, he's living in an alternate universe. I can't believe this guy is eligible to run for president. He can't even lead a logical thought, how's he gonna lead a nation?

You should have had some idea of that since our resident tin foil hat guy has been pushing Ron Paul for months.

You should have had some idea of that since our resident tin foil hat guy has been pushing Ron Paul for months.

I knew he was a big supporter so I had a clue, but I really haven't paid much attention to Paul at all. I didn't know how insane his ideas really were.

And sadly, he's one of the more rational Republicans... :moon:

I knew he was a big supporter so I had a clue, but I really haven't paid much attention to Paul at all. I didn't know how insane his ideas really were.

As opposed to the irrational Democrats. :moon::moon:

I kept hearing hte name Ron Paul. So at the debate the other night, I listened to him. I thought the same thing, "Who are you. And where do you come from. As in, what planet."

I know everyone is going to be quick to jump and yell and all so I'd like to start with this. I think RP is an idiot who is no more capable of leading the country than my German Shepherd(who is pretty smart for a dog, but is still a dog)

I just thought I'd say I did get a chuckle over someone saying a guest of O'Reilly's show needed meds since well it is O'Reilly and all. Hey maybe RP could borrow some of O'Reillys meds.

In the words of our great VP - " Why don't you go F yourself "

Archived