Beating John Kerry in shamelessness is an impressive accomplishment

Tigermike

Do you care if national security criminal Sandy Berger is re-embraced by The Triangulatrix?

"The more experienced Hillary Clinton, meanwhile, has relied largely on her husband and a triumvirate of senior officials from his presidency—former secretary of state Madeleine Albright, former U.N. ambassador Richard Holbrooke and former national-security adviser Sandy Berger (who tries to keep a low profile after pleading guilty in 2005 to misdemeanor charges of taking classified material without authorization)."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20628439/site/newsweek/page/0/

Personally I find this absolutely stunning and completely in line with the ego of the Clinton's and the dimocrats knowing the MSM will give them a pass. Is she going to give a key ambassadorship to Norman Hsu when he gets out of jail?

Give me a sexually ambivalent Larry Craig any day over this sort of deliberate, calculated and absolute contempt that these narcissistic, power-hungry wannabe despots have for America's national security.

"This is a story about a buffoon who became one of our nation's top national security officials, and then became a confessed national security criminal. His probation ended last week, and he still can't be given access to classified documents or information. But he's once again part of the "triumvirate" of senior officials advising She Who Would Be President on foreign policy matters."

LINK

How is he going to be able to advise her when last I heard, he cant handle classified material anymore?

Sandy is a very brave man and knows full well the risks involved. ;)

It would be a violation of his probation for him to receive classified material. And at this point (at any and all points) they would say he is not receiving or viewing any classified material. Just trust them.

But then who would question the President? If elected she could and more than likely would make a complete pardon. Expunge his records and give him The Presidential Medal of Freedom.

Sen. Clinton is a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, and serves on its Airland, Emerging Threats and Capabilities, and Readiness and Management Support subcommittees. It would be safe to assume, that as a senator with those assignments, she has regular and routine access to classified documents and information. I also presume that, as a presidential candidate, she has regular and routine meetings with her senior staff to advise her on political aspects of her foreign policy positions. But we know she would never let any classified knowledge slip out while in meetings with her top advisors.

So another criminal in the Clinton team. The entire administration was a criminal organization.

The inclusion of Burger in the Clinton team is a very clear indication that she intends to return to a 9/10 mentality. Fear for your lives.

Archived