You think he can pull it off?

townhallsavoy

http://sports.yahoo.com/ncaaf/news?slug=dw...o&type=lgns

I don't think so. I think Spurrier is a great coach but not this year.

LSU 31 South Carolina 10

I think Spurrier has a chance against Florida, pretty much anyone else in the SEC. Not LSU. I don't think anyone in the SEC compares to them this year.

This guy really knows his sec football. "UF went to athens"???

Yes, in 1995 (I think that was the year), they came to Athens because the Gator Bowl was being re-done or torn down or something

This guy really knows his sec football. "UF went to athens"???

Yes, in 1995 (I think that was the year), they came to Athens because the Gator Bowl was being re-done or torn down or something

Okay, I'm the idiot. lol.

When a campus fire at Auburn once destroyed some football players' books he said, "The real tragedy is that half of them hadn't been colored in yet.

:roflol:

How can you not like SOS???

USC is ranked #12 :blink:

This win would put USC over the hump...20-17 USC.

How messed up would that be, LSU takes an L at home to USC. I just dont see that happening.

If USC did beat LSU, I can the SEC west and east being totally wide open.

If that outstanding FootBall talent Holtz couldn't do it at :usc: How do you expect a looser like Spurrier to do it at :lsu: ? :lol: I'm sure he will tell us on ESPN

Maybe because he will have them playing "looser" than with grandpappy holtz. Anything is possible.

Can someone explain to me how a South Carolina team that beat UG at UG, and gave the #2 team in the country a fairly decent showing at Death Valley is ranked 21st compared to UG's 16th in the Coaches Poll???!?!?!

Can someone explain to me how a South Carolina team that beat UG at UG, and gave the #2 team in the country a fairly decent showing at Death Valley is ranked 21st compared to UG's 16th in the Coaches Poll???!?!?!

UGA BEAT BAMA! That alone should be worth the #1 ranking.

Don't worry. We play UF in a few weeks. That will knock us down below USC (if OM or UT dont do it first)

Archived