Bama being Bama

WAR-MATT

, but received my Masters at Bama. So according to the rules here, I have a right to be fans of both.

Did you actually come to a complete stop at the light or did you just slow down enough for them to toss it in the window?

Doesn't matter. I've got it. Do you have yours?

I have it on good authority that saniflush will obtain his GED with honors.

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know you can actually get a "GED" class ring. It's like a high school ring, but it says GED on the stone.

AWESOME!

I know exactly what I am talking about. Even one of your previous coaches Pat Dye was talking about it on Monday, and he also mentioned that this should not have been done, because the next year the Auburn fans tore up the hedges at Georgia. The hoses were turned on the fans in the stands, and they were not even on the field.

I don't have to go back anywhere thank you very much. I did my undergraduate work at Troy, but received my Masters at Bama. So according to the rules here, I have a right to be fans of both.

You are so quick to dish it out, but you can't take it. Maybe you should just enjoy your New Mexico State victory.

I can take anything you can dish out.

What ******* "rules here" are you talking about? There are rules as to whom you can be a fan of? That is some f****d up thinking. You can be a sidewalk alumni of any school you want to be a fan of. I really couldn't give a s*** less if you have a Phd from MIT.

I did enjoy the New Mexico State victory, just as I enjoy every victory, especially the last five against the school you received your Master's degree from. What did you do, drive real slow through campus and they chunked a diploma through your window?

You still don't know what you're talking about in reference to the UGA incident. See Titan's post. As far as the point about Pat Dye and an Auburn fans that might have defaced a hedge or two, what the **** does that matter? What are you trying to say, that since Auburn fans might have picked a sprig or two of the hedges, then the UGA fans get off scott free? bull****. Anyone who defaces property like that deserves to be punished. The UGA fans that night were like animals. If Auburn fans did that same thing to the hedges, they deserve whatever they got. You can't look into the future like Tom Cruise in Minority Report and determine who is going to commit a crime. You punish or deter as required at the time of the crime.

Let's get something straight. I don't like you, I don't like your posts, I don't like your condensending attitude. You seem to be the one that can't take it when someone tells you that you don't know what the **** you are talking about, which is always.

Have a s***ty day.

Maybe you should just enjoy your New Mexico State victory.

You. Got. Served.

Like I said, I enjoyed that victory almost as much as the last five over your team.

If you think that is being served, you need to go back to playing Halo 3.

I am just devastated, because I like you so much and I am just absolutely crushed. I really don't care if you don't think I know what I am talking about. True, I am sure that there are a lot of things that I do not know about the game,and many of you know so much more about it than I do, but I truly love the game of football, and I love to watch.. I miss the games so much when the season is over and there is the long wait until next September.

I have never come on this board and insulted your coach, your team nor your fans. I have even posted where I am ashamed of some Bama fans when they do things that we shouldn't do. I am a Bama fan and will always be one, but I have always enjoyed discussions with Auburn fans comparing the two teams. I have a lot of true Auburn friends, and any of them could tell you that I have never gotten in their face after an Auburn loss(even though they know that I wanted Auburn to lose, just as they want Bama to lose), and I have given them their credit for the past 5 years. When Auburn plays in Tuscaloosa, they come and stay and my house and I transport them to the game. I love the true competition between the two schools, but I do not believe in all of the insults, name calling, or making the other fans afraid to come to a game at your given school. If that makes be condesending, then so be it.

What is worse a few people leaving ugly messages on Joh Vaughn's answering maching or a Bammer trying to shoot his own son after Bammer lost to Arkansas?

It's ONE dude. One drunk idiot. Don't act like there's a pattern of this happening all the time.

Bammers threatened to kill Joab Thomas, Bill Curry, and Bill Curry's wife. A Bammer tried to shoot and kill his own son after the Bammers lost to Arkansas a few years ago. The Bammers trying to kill people over a football game seems like a pattern to me.

And what kind of threats did Vaughn have on his answering machine? What about the reason why Brandon Cox had to take down his facebook page?

Bammers boo their players more than any other group of fans in the SEC. Go ask Andrew Zow how often he was booed during his career at the Crapstone. You should go ask Bammers players how often they have received ugly messages on their answering machines too. I could be wrong, but I believe Lee Tiffin received some ugly messages on his answering machine after he missed all those field goals against Arkansas last year.

What is worse a few people leaving ugly messages on Joh Vaughn's answering maching or a Bammer trying to shoot his own son after Bammer lost to Arkansas?

It's ONE dude. One drunk idiot. Don't act like there's a pattern of this happening all the time.

Bammers threatened to kill Joab Thomas, Bill Curry, and Bill Curry's wife. A Bammer tried to shoot and kill his own son after the Bammers lost to Arkansas a few years ago. The Bammers trying to kill people over a football game seems like a pattern to me.

Like the death threats Vaughn and BC got?

Guest Tigrinum Major

I am just devastated, because I like you so much and I am just absolutely crushed. I really don't care if you don't think I know what I am talking about. True, I am sure that there are a lot of things that I do not know about the game,and many of you know so much more about it than I do, but I truly love the game of football, and I love to watch.. I miss the games so much when the season is over and there is the long wait until next September.

I have never come on this board and insulted your coach, your team nor your fans. I have even posted where I am ashamed of some Bama fans when they do things that we shouldn't do. I am a Bama fan and will always be one, but I have always enjoyed discussions with Auburn fans comparing the two teams. I have a lot of true Auburn friends, and any of them could tell you that I have never gotten in their face after an Auburn loss(even though they know that I wanted Auburn to lose, just as they want Bama to lose), and I have given them their credit for the past 5 years. When Auburn plays in Tuscaloosa, they come and stay and my house and I transport them to the game. I love the true competition between the two schools, but I do not believe in all of the insults, name calling, or making the other fans afraid to come to a game at your given school. If that makes be condesending, then so be it.

Now you're just telling untruths. You've insulted me plenty of times. You've insulted Tuberville by lying about gestures he made towards the visitor's section a few years back. You've insulted my school through your misguided opinion of the water hose incident from about 20 years ago. You insulted a friend of mine a few minutes ago bu throwing your "superior" education around.

I have plenty of friends who are Alabama fans also. None of them are snooty little chicks either.

I have provided links to show that Joab Thomas, Bill Curry, and Bill Curry's wife all received death threats. I have also provided links that showed a Bammer tried to kill his own son after the Bammers lost to Arkansas a few years ago. I want to see links that show Brandon Cox and John Vaughn received death threats. Your word is not good enough. I wouldn't believe anything you had to say.

You know you can actually get a "GED" class ring. It's like a high school ring, but it says GED on the stone.

AWESOME!

You can't even get a phone number.

Now you're just telling untruths. You've insulted me plenty of times. You've insulted Tuberville by lying about gestures he made towards the visitor's section a few years back. You've insulted my school through your misguided opinion of the water hose incident from about 20 years ago. You insulted a friend of mine a few minutes ago bu throwing your "superior" education around.

I have plenty of friends who are Alabama fans also. None of them are snooty little chicks either.

You are just being a jerk, and yes I know that is an insult. I did not lie about what Coach Tuberville did 3 years ago, but I was assured on this board that if I did not have a picture ,that it did not happen. So I apologized for that post and never mentioned it again. I don't know what times that I have insulted you before, because I really don't know who you are.

I don't have a misguided opinion of the water hose incident. I only stated what your own Coach Dye said just this past Monday on the radio. I did not throw my superior education around, and the only reason that I mentioned it was because You told me to go back to Troy, and I wanted you to know why I was here. I am not a snooty little chick either. I can get just as hateful and mean as you can, but I don't feel that these boards are the place for that.

AWESOME!

I heard you can even get a UAT ring. Its like a real college ring only it has "Loser" on the side..

Just sayin... ;)

AWESOME!

I heard you can even get a UAT ring. Its like a real college ring only it has "Loser" on the side..

Just sayin... ;)

Good Lord I needed that :lol:

AWESOME!

Just sayin... ;)

Good one!

AWESOME!

Just sayin... ;)

Even better, an actual Sociology degree from Auburn.

Just ask Cadillac, he seems to know how to speak and everything.

Just sayin..... ;)

Please, for the love of Moses, get some new material. Your only response to anything for about the last three or four months has been either:

"Yeah, well so-and-so who I know personally never said (did, thought, acted, looked or considered) that, so your entire point has no merit."

or

"Yeah, well I bet that some guy back in the 40s at Auburn probably did the same thing."

Seriously. Better material.

Even better, an actual Sociology degree from Auburn.

Just ask Cadillac, he seems to know how to speak and everything.

Just sayin..... ;)

Stay classy...

Yeah, well I bet that some guy back in the 40s at Auburn probably did the same thing."

The dude called me out and I posted a link from 2 years ago with what your fans did to Vaughn. How is that off base? My point in MOST of these situations has been, it's nothing that doesn't go on at EVERY SCHOOL, including Auburn. I'm not the one calling AU fans out for leaving Vaughn death threats. You guys are. Because it makes you FEEL better if you can find something to make you "better" than us.

I think you guys should get some new material. I think YOU ALL should stop throwing stones in glass houses. The holier than thou attitude is tired.

"We doooon't act like that. We don't throw stuff on the field"

"What about USF?"

"We dooooon't act like that. We don't call coaches/players, we don't leave death threats"

2 birds, single stone...John Vaughn.

But I'm sure you'll explain it away. And somehow come up with a formula of how you are a better person than Alabama fans, because you decide you like Auburn's FOOTBALL team instead of Alabama's.

Good barometer for superiority. A football team.

Yeah, well I bet that some guy back in the 40s at Auburn probably did the same thing."

The dude called me out and I posted a link from 2 years ago with what your fans did to Vaughn. How is that off base? My point in MOST of these situations has been, it's nothing that doesn't go on at EVERY SCHOOL, including Auburn. I'm not the one calling AU fans out for leaving Vaughn death threats. You guys are. Because it makes you FEEL better if you can find something to make you "better" than us.

sorry but we don't need to find anything to make us better than you. We just are. Happy??

I think you guys should get some new material. I think YOU ALL should stop throwing stones in glass houses.

When you are here you are in OUR HOUSE. Don't like it? Visit a bammar board

The holier than thou attitude is tired.

You're right it is, so stop it.

"We doooon't act like that. We don't throw stuff on the field"

"What about USF?"

"We dooooon't act like that. We don't call coaches/players, we don't leave death threats"

2 birds, single stone...John Vaughn.

But I'm sure you'll explain it away. And somehow come up with a formula of how you are a better person than Alabama fans, because you decide you like Auburn's FOOTBALL team instead of Alabama's.

Good barometer for superiority. A football team.

I'm reminded of a quote i've seen recently.... it involves stones and glass houses.

We have a lot more that makes us better than you, football is just a bonus.

I think you guys should get some new material. I think YOU ALL should stop throwing stones in glass houses.

Best advice I've heard all day. Take the rest of them crimson cockroaches with you while you're at it.

Best advice I've heard all day. Take the rest of them crimson cockroaches with you while you're at it.

I don't understand the sudden grumpy attitude. Who moistened your cheerios today?

Archived