LSU or UF

WarEagle007

:lsu: wins. The defensive line for the other tigers will stop the Tblow draw. Mr. Tim I'm Superman Tebuttplug will not be able to "will" them to a win for the second week in a row.

WDE!!!

LSU. Two reasons: (1) Tebow mania has gotten out of hand, and this will not only shut up the Don't-Tase-Me-Bro Nation but it will keep the idiot talking heads from wondering out loud if UF can get back to the NC game. (Gawd Almighty -- enough already!) (2) I want LSU's 1st loss to be against AU.

I'm gonna have to go with the minority here and pull for LSU.

The SEC West Champs will have one conference loss, I assure you.

Most likely it will be as simple as the winner of the AU-LSU game.

This game's outcome will be moot, in my opinion.

The difference comes with the BCS. 1)We'll have a chance of knocking off a #1 team, 2) We'll get that number by our name again and it will go up a lot more if we accomplish #1 . 3) As mentioned I want to see an SEC school drag USC down to earth instead of another year of two of ESPN's darlings.

Auburn needs Florida to win, so I will be rooting for them. That being said, if a giant hole appeared at midfield and sucked both teams down, I would not be unhappy.

go :uf:

Auburn needs Florida to win, so I will be rooting for them. That being said, if a giant hole appeared at midfield and sucked both teams down, I would not be unhappy.

go :uf:

and take :lsu: with you.

Archived