Worse hire: Dubose or Miles

InDNo

Dubose vs. Miles  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which is the worst hire? Alabama hiring Mike Dubose or if Michigan should hire Les Miles

• Alabama/Dubose
    • Michigan/Miles
    • Other/Please specify in a post

No contest. Miles is a proven Div IA cfb coach at different universities in two separate BCS conferences, (arguably 2 of the better BCS conferences.) If he's hired by Michigan, that would make universities in three BCS conferrences. He's a proven commodity and Miles would be a definite upgrade over Llyod Carr.

dubose was clearly unqualified and wouldn't have been hired as a HC anywhere else but uat. He got the job solely due to an idiotic AD actually believing he'd be a good hire because he was one of a former coach's "boys." Dubose was way too incompetent to keep the cheatin' tradishun running smoothly.

I don't like Les Miles, I think he has a lot of luck, but that said, he is a good coach. Dubose wasn't. The Peter Principle has worked. Dubose is coaching at the level he should be. Although, high school was an even better fit.

Miles is 1-2 against us, we barely won the one, and is a proven coach in both the SEC and the Big 12? You may not like him but he knows what he's doing.

Miles is 2-1 against CTT (won in 05, 07). OH, that must also mean he owns CTT and is therefore a better coach. but i think you meant "we are 1-2 against Miles"?

Miles is 1-2 against us, we barely won the one, and is a proven coach in both the SEC and the Big 12? You may not like him but he knows what he's doing.

And they barely won their two. Just shows two closely matched teams

Man you're negative. We barely lost the 2.

I partially agree with you though, Miles lost that game for them in 06. They could have beaten us, but not with that excuse for a gameplan he used.

Terry Bowden @ :au::slapfh:

Archived