LSU rants Bear Bryant

wareaglebaby

Those LSU fans, they're all class.

Just like their urination antics and teaching their six year olds to call opposing fans "Muther F)@*!)$"...as long as they do it in the good name of being "crazy fun fans"...it's OK.

Speaking of classy LSU fans, did you see that clip of the Penn State fans throwing beer at the Ohio State Fans?

I love this reply.............The Bear. Greatest coach of all time. Built the SEC, and owned every school in it.

OMG What a Crock of SH>>>>>>>>

I can not stand the arrogance that comes from West Vance.......I want to PUKE every single time I see anything Crimson!

GEAUX TIGERS!

Bear Bryant:

is the source pic for 86% of tattoos in the tuscaloosa area

:roflol:

I love how offended bammers get when you remind them that this man is still dead.

Is that not a fact? It's not like he died this year, or indeed that would be in poor taste. We're talking about a man who was dead before I was born.

Do you get upset when people state the fact that JFK is dead? Elvis? John Lennon?

Do you get upset when people state the fact that JFK is dead? Elvis? John Lennon?

That's different Chad. They weren't Gods.

I love this reply.............The Bear. Greatest coach of all time. Built the SEC, and owned every school in it.

I hear ya... :puke:

Seriously, even IFFFFFFF this were true.... There's not a student on campus that was even alive before the bear died. There's not a student on campus that has even witnessed a bama win over Aubur during their current college careers.

Sad.....

Seriously, even IFFFFFFF this were true.... There's not a student on campus that was even alive before the bear died. There's not a student on campus that has even witnessed a bama win over Aubur during their current college careers.

Well of course they haven't made it to the university yet. They're still trying to master eighth grade.

Well of course they haven't made it to the university yet. They're still trying to master eighth grade.

B):roflol:

Guest Tigrinum Major

I didn't see it. Is it on youtube?

I did not find it, but I did run across an interesting clip involving some clothespins, a half roll of duct tape, three burly guys that resembled Bearforce1, a kickin' pair of flip flops, an Apple MacIntosh circa 1997, some half smoked Newports and a dark headed fellow that looked suspiciously like....you.

What was the safe word again?

Little Nicky?

I did not find it, but I did run across an interesting clip involving some clothespins, a half roll of duct tape, three burly guys that resembled Bearforce1, a kickin' pair of flip flops, an Apple MacIntosh circa 1997, some half smoked Newports and a dark headed fellow that looked suspiciously like....you.

Little Nicky?

hm, this post does explain the TM myspace coup. ;)

Little Nicky?

Here you go, BG. It's shameful.

Little Nicky?

It wasn't BG then. Did he have a Zune?

Archived