Downright hostile at church this morning.

AUdaREALsecTigers

A lttle off topic, but I hate people talking football or any other sport at church. I mean seriously it's not the place. You go to church to worship God right?

My brother in law is a huge UT fan and every time they loose he doesnt come to church because we have a big mouthed Bama fan and a big mouthed Ga fan. I mean it's no excuse to stay home, but when it get's that bad there is something wrong.

SUNDAY'S ARE THE LORD'S DAY!!!

RANT over......

Actually Dude, Saturday is the Sabbath...Even a good Baptist or Methodist minister will tell you that...but I agree with your general premise.. :)

:au::homer:

We celebrate it on Sunday, but no matter what day it is when you go to church to worship God, then you should respect first and foremost God and then respect those that have come to worship even if they are football fans of another team. When it's all said and done in the end, football will not matter. What we have done for God will be all that counts.

AU fan or Bama fan we all still come to the cross the same way. We still all have to get on our face many times in life.

:)

I wonder if they are getting their excuses ready for why they will lose to MSU.

We haven't lost to them yet, unlike the team that this board is about...... We haven't lost to a team this year that wasn't good. Until we do, you can't really say much. You have already been Croomed!! :poke:

FSU good This Year? NOPE. And yeah they did beat BC and I called it, But with BC if you get after Matt Ryan, you'll beat 'em, and they've got enough speed on D to get at most teams. Back to the Point, FSU is not that good this year. Hell, they beat yall with their second string QB...Nuff Said!

I'll say this for all my Auburn Brothers and Sisters....."I Need More CowBell!!".......There bammers, that's an excuse yall can use, "I couldn't hear $avior Cussing Out the players and that's why we lost, 'cause dem dadgum cowbells!"

Yeah, they got after him. What did he have, like 420 yards passing?...... So yep....they are pretty good(FSU), stockpiled with talent, and beat a good BC team. Just admit it....

We haven't lost to them yet, unlike the team that this board is about...... We haven't lost to a team this year that wasn't good. Until we do, you can't really say much. You have already been Croomed!! :poke:

Miss State is going to a bowl this year, and USF and LSU aren't slouches so you weak attempt at smack is quite comical. Last time I checked Bama got Croomed last year and they finished with a losing record.

Did you notice where i said "this year". That's why we fired the coach.....last year. What's your point? Mine is, Saban will not lose to Miss. State. USF is looking good now. It was only a matter of time before they were exposed. Kansas State is better....

Miss State is going to a bowl this year, and USF and LSU aren't slouches so you weak attempt at smack is quite comical. Last time I checked Bama got Croomed last year and they finished with a losing record.

Did you notice where i said "this year". That's why we fired the coach.....last year. What's your point? Mine is, Saban will not lose to Miss. State. USF is looking good now. It was only a matter of time before they were exposed. Kansas State is better....

USF is better than KSU, Kansas State lost to Iowa State who had one win going into that game last week. I'll remember this post if Saban does lose to Miss. State cause nothing is absolute this year in college football.

Archived