Downright hostile at church this morning.

AUdaREALsecTigers

Man... I barely got in the door of church this morning before I was surrounded by bama fans proclaiming that they would destroy us this year as evidenced by their world beater play against LSU. It got really ugly when I just laughed and pointed out the disparity in penalties and the turnover gifts they got.

I blame the media. It's PF and a host of talk show and print guys exploiting the fans by constantly blowing smoke up :ua: fans' collective rears that enables this type of response. We'll continue to hear about this moral victory from the media and fans until the Iron Bowl. Then we'll get to hear about the "process" again until the next moral victory. Until then... Go :msu: ! Continue your success against the tahd!

Man... I barely got in the door of church this morning before I was surrounded by bama fans proclaiming that they would destroy us this year as evidenced by their world beater play against LSU. It got really ugly when I just laughed and pointed out the disparity in penalties and the turnover gifts they got.

I blame the media. It's PF and a host of talk show and print guys exploiting the fans by constantly blowing smoke up :ua: fans' collective rears that enables this type of response. We'll continue to hear about this moral victory from the media and fans until the Iron Bowl. Then we'll get to hear about the "process" again until the next moral victory. Until then... Go :msu: ! Continue your success against the tahd!

Just imagine if they would have won.

Do you honestly think they will ever just shut up for 10 minutes?

If they are down, they are complaining about us. If they are up they are going to rule the world. If they are struggling its part of the process to get back to greatness, when they are winning its because they deserve to be national champions.

I am learning to ignore them. Living in Alabama makes it hard, but I am getting better.

Didn't we come closer to beating them on their home field??

the worst thing about the bama media is the Tuberville rumors. They are spreading them all around the country and with no proof. I was hanging out with UGA fans last night and I had to explain what the bama media does and how much they don't like AU

You know why they were pissy? They knew you spoke the truth! Go Mississippi State!

I wonder if they are getting their excuses ready for why they will lose to MSU.

We haven't lost to them yet, unlike the team that this board is about...... We haven't lost to a team this year that wasn't good. Until we do, you can't really say much. You have already been Croomed!! :poke:

We haven't lost to them yet, unlike the team that this board is about...... We haven't lost to a team this year that wasn't good. Until we do, you can't really say much. You have already been Croomed!! :poke:

I don't think Arkansas is that good.

You've already been Nutted!! :poke:

Huh?

40216090764430jf5.jpg

Huh?

40216090764430jf5.jpg

Mmm... good call. Sorry was scarfing down dinner while perusing the board. Definite mistake on my part.

I'm gonna go sit a few plays out....

It's cool.

What'd ya have? I had a chicken teriyaki bowl from Schwanns. What a letdown.

Pop tarts. (Still in college and student teaching)

FSU good This Year? NOPE. And yeah they did beat BC and I called it, But with BC if you get after Matt Ryan, you'll beat 'em, and they've got enough speed on D to get at most teams. Back to the Point, FSU is not that good this year. Hell, they beat yall with their second string QB...Nuff Said!

I'll say this for all my Auburn Brothers and Sisters....."I Need More CowBell!!".......There bammers, that's an excuse yall can use, "I couldn't hear $avior Cussing Out the players and that's why we lost, 'cause dem dadgum cowbells!"

A lttle off topic, but I hate people talking football or any other sport at church. I mean seriously it's not the place. You go to church to worship God right?

My brother in law is a huge UT fan and every time they loose he doesnt come to church because we have a big mouthed Bama fan and a big mouthed Ga fan. I mean it's no excuse to stay home, but when it get's that bad there is something wrong.

SUNDAY'S ARE THE LORD'S DAY!!!

RANT over......

A lttle off topic, but I hate people talking football or any other sport at church. I mean seriously it's not the place. You go to church to worship God right?

My brother in law is a huge UT fan and every time they loose he doesnt come to church because we have a big mouthed Bama fan and a big mouthed Ga fan. I mean it's no excuse to stay home, but when it get's that bad there is something wrong.

RANT over......

You talking about Saban or Jesus? Listening to half of you, I'm not sure you could tell the difference...

just sayin...

My brother in law is a huge UT fan and every time they loose he doesnt come to church because we have a big mouthed Bama fan and a big mouthed Ga fan.

But at the least the big mouthed UGA fan doesn't get to stand behind the podium, right?

[/sarcasm]

RANT over......

You talking about Saban or Jesus? Listening to half of you, I'm not sure you could tell the difference...

just sayin...

LOL! The only person I worship is Jesus. I can live without Saban, I can't live without my God... ;)

My brother in law is a huge UT fan and every time they loose he doesnt come to church because we have a big mouthed Bama fan and a big mouthed Ga fan.

But at the least the big mouthed UGA fan doesn't get to stand behind the podium, right?

[/sarcasm]

Actually the BAMA fan....me.....get's to stand behind the pulpit. :D

RANT over......

just sayin...

LOL! The only person I worship is Jesus. I can live without Saban, I can't live without my God... ;)

B):thumbsup:

Miss State is going to a bowl this year, and USF and LSU aren't slouches so you weak attempt at smack is quite comical. Last time I checked Bama got Croomed last year and they finished with a losing record.

time to change churches... you are among idol worshipers and hypocrits who have the wrong priorities.

Give me a break.

There's nothing wrong with discussing a little football on Sunday morning.

Heated arguments are out of line, but there's always time to talk football. We are in the South, you know.

time to change churches... you are among idol worshipers and hypocrits who have the wrong priorities.

LOL! I dont know about all that, but you should at least remind one another of the purpose of church attendance. ;)

Strangely accurate. Are you SURE you are a west vancester?

It has been a lot longer since you beat them.

Archived