Western Mich - Central Mich

townhallsavoy

Tune to ESPN2 if you can. I just caught the last seven minutes and this has been a hell of a game.

27-24 Central Michigan's up but they just fumbled at the Western Michigan 30 with 2 minutes left.

Central Michigan led 27-17 with 3 minutes left. Western Michigan just jumped up 31-27 with 1:33 left.

Central Michigan just drove down to the one yard line with 50 seconds left. About to punch it in with a efw seconds left.

Anybody else lucky enough to catch this? Am I the only college football dork that is watching this game?

I couldn't tell if that last TD was in or not. It looked like he might have fumbled it away. The refs almost cost Central Michigan the game with their no call of the TD. I think 20 seconds ran off the clock.

Final rundown for those that missed it.

5 minutes left - Central Mich up 27-17

2 minutes left - Central Mich up 27-24

1:33 minutes/seconds left - West Mich up 31-27

12 Seconds left - Central Mich up 34-31

You didnt even mention that Western Michigan almost pulled off the Trinity-Millsaps on the last play of the game. When 83 (i think?) started with it I thought they were gone. He had a man sprinting down the sideline in perfect position for a pitch. Instead he pitched it back to the middle of the field. I thought if he pitched it to the right he had a good chance to score.

You didnt even mention that Western Michigan almost pulled off the Trinity-Millsaps on the last play of the game. When 83 (i think?) started with it I thought they were gone. He had a man sprinting down the sideline in perfect position for a pitch. Instead he pitched it back to the middle of the field. I thought if he pitched it to the right he had a good chance to score.

Yeah I noticed that. They got I think 7 successful laterals. I was just laying in bed flipping channels and said, "Huh a crappy football matchup. How boring." Then they hit a big pass play so I said, "Well I'll leave it on until they play crappy football like they're supposed to." And it was intense until the clock ticked 0:00.

Archived