Motion on the floor

GalensGhost

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I left with that midget mom from Little People an hour before it started.

Some fantasies do come true

Sweet.

Small hands a turn on?

You still owe me my money for setting up that shindig at your pad. The goats were a steal!

You still owe me my money for setting up that shindig at your pad. The goats were a steal!

I gave your money to that girl with the lazy eye and one leg shorter than the other.

I gave your money to that girl with the lazy eye and one leg shorter than the other.

Eileen huh...b**ch better have my money.

You DID sign the "no stains" clause remember. B)

Next time you organize a gangbang, let me know. I'll bring my party along.

browning_and_freaks_6.jpg

Next time you organize a gangbang, let me know. I'll bring my party along.

browning_and_freaks_6.jpg

Yeah, that one sitting down with her face down...yeah, she STILL owes me rent. You can have her. I think that's the one that Wes went home with.

You need to check your peeps townhall, they're doin some freaky stuff on the sly.

Ok, PC. I owe you at least a partial apology. I can't go back to late 2003 or early 2004 because of the database crash we had a few years ago so I only found one post of yours that was critical of the coaches or players. You do tend to get pessimistic way too quickly (mostly regarding our chances, freaking out when a game is going badly) compared to other people. And you dog Auburn fans too much and stir the s***. Also, you goad moderators and purposely push the envelope just to see what you can get away with. Blasting you for those things, I don't apologize for.

Also, I was confusing you with Raven_tiger on the post analysis.

So, I'm man enough to admit it. I still think you're a dick, just not as much of one as I thought you were. Maybe time can change that opinion.

So it's just like we all expected all along anyway.

He's half a dick.

A little short. At least that's what she said.

For the record, Titan, several posts of his were nuked or edited.

So it's just like we all expected all along anyway.

He's half a dick.

A little short. At least that's what she said.

For the record, Titan, several posts of his were nuked or edited.

This is true. I hadn't considered that. I don't back down from what my impression of him is but since I couldn't show him post for post what his problem is, I went ahead and offered the partial apology.

I'd like to make a motion that the AU fanbase make a trade before Saturday's trading deadline. I propose trading PCChamp and a fan to be named later for BG03.

BG argues well, generally has some factual basis for his position and has been known to make positive statements toward AU.

Can I get a second?

what are you.. 8..!!!! grow up dude

I'd like to make a motion that the AU fanbase make a trade before Saturday's trading deadline. I propose trading PCChamp and a fan to be named later for BG03.

BG argues well, generally has some factual basis for his position and has been known to make positive statements toward AU.

Can I get a second?

We'll have no lip from troglodytes like you. Know your place.

Can I get a second?

We'll have no lip from troglodytes like you. Know your place.

"Troglodytes"???? Wow, now there's a blast from the past.

Can I get a second?

Yes. Advice I'll accept from a "dude" who has a picture of a fat load putting on a tiny hat as his avatar, a "dude" who uses multiple exclamation points, has no idea what a question mark is and a "dude" who refers to others as "dude".

R U his BFF?

He's a fat load that made a killing dancing for Townhall's troup. Some freaky stuff too, with lemurs, two sheep and bottle of 15 year old scotch. He was young though and needed the money. The weight gain made him impossible for me and the demanding crowd I represent. They only go with Crown drinkers. Nothing but the best....you understand.

:thumbsup:

He's a fat load that made a killing dancing for Townhall's troup. Some freaky stuff to with lemurs, two sheep and bottle of 15 year old scotch. He was young though and needed the money. The weight gain made him impossible for me and the demanding crowd I represent. They only go with Crown drinkers. Nothing but the best....you understand.

Nope, sorry. I must have missed something.

He's a fat load that made a killing dancing for Townhall's troup. Some freaky stuff to with lemurs, two sheep and bottle of 15 year old scotch. He was young though and needed the money. The weight gain made him impossible for me and the demanding crowd I represent. They only go with Crown drinkers. Nothing but the best....you understand.

You wouldn't understand because you were to busy looking at the hunchback's third nipple.

You wouldn't understand because you were to busy looking at the hunchback's third nipple.

Okay, now I'm pissed. My wife is a hunchback, you smartass.

Does she need a job??? B)

Does she need a job??? B)

LOL ya got me.

Just sayin...got some guys, and gals that'll pay top dollar for a genuine hunchback. She'll have to sign a non-compete.

Will there be a union? Will the union have meetings?

Just sayin...got some guys, and gals that'll pay top dollar for a genuine hunchback. She'll have to sign a non-compete.

What about a hunch-chest? We've got a new one looking for another gig. I took a gander at it and it's genuine hunch. No nipples. No creases. It's a beauty.

Archived