Motion on the floor

GalensGhost

I’m sorry but any Auburn fan, even one that can be lets say ‘trying at times’, is ALWAYS better than any bammer.

I fail to see any qualitative difference in this case.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least you know what you've got with BG. All the cards are on the table. He's a Bama fan and you understand this before you ever engage in debate.

PC on the other hand flies his Auburn colors but is Captain Pessimist at the first inkling of trouble. Always good for a thorough pissing in the War Eagle Cornflakes, he's the first to give up when things aren't going well in a game, make cracks about the coaching staff and occasionally certain players, and just be an all-around turd in the punchbowl. He's the proverbial wolf in sheep's clothing. Sometimes I think he and a certain other poster also known for bailing on Auburn are secret lovers.

Maybe I'm crazy, but I prefer the candor of BG, rws, WC and a host of other rivals to the alternative PC brings to the table.

BTW, GG - when was the last time you went to a game in Auburn? How often do you go? What do you do for Auburn University? Besides using words that are bashing posters on this board, show me how you "Love Auburn." O wait, let me guess. You don't have to cuz I am some sort of expletive. How childish...

You know what? This isn't helping. This pissing contest you invoke about how many games one attends, how much money they give to Auburn and so on...not good. You might think it bolsters your points, but it doesn't. It makes you look like a dick.

:cry3::cry3::cry3:

And this pissing contest of recommending a "Trade" is the way to go about it?

make cracks about the coaching staff and occasionally certain players

:bs:

When and Whom? Find the post please. Otherwise, get your facts straight and drink a nice cup of STFU when it comes to criticizing my loyalty :coffee:

BTW, GG - when was the last time you went to a game in Auburn? How often do you go? What do you do for Auburn University? Besides using words that are bashing posters on this board, show me how you "Love Auburn." O wait, let me guess. You don't have to cuz I am some sort of expletive. How childish...

You know what? This isn't helping. This pissing contest you invoke about how many games one attends, how much money they give to Auburn and so on...not good. You might think it bolsters your points, but it doesn't. It makes you look like a dick.

Oh waaah.

It was a joke. A poke in the eye, but a joke nonetheless. But since you asked, I'll tell you the difference in this and your tired little "Who loves Auburn more" routine:

I have a family to support. My wife stays at home because we feel it's important for her to be there to raise our kids at this stage in their lives. So we don't have a ton of extra money right now, especially with me changing career fields recently. We go to as many games as we can afford to. I don't give money to Auburn because I don't have extra money to give to Auburn. Perhaps one day I can buy season tickets and donate to the scholarship fund, but not now or anytime in the immediate future.

But I love Auburn. I gobble up all the news on them I can. Fall Saturdays are oriented around Auburn games like the earth is oriented around the sun. I help run this forum because I love all things Auburn. There are many other ways in which I could demonstrate it. But the bottom line is that this idiotic argument you throw up in people's faces to "prove" your love for Auburn despite your utter pessimistic attitude about them is bull**** and I'm sick of seeing it.

So I don't care if you give more money than Bobby Lowder and pitch a tent in the north end zone of Jordan Hare during the week. Your line of argument that your diploma or whatever you spend on tickets proves you love AU more isn't worth a crap. I measure love a bit differently and while it doesn't have to be unfailing sunshine pumping, it certainly isn't your brand of pessimistic bull**** either.

At least you know what you've got with BG. All the cards are on the table. He's a Bama fan and you understand this before you ever engage in debate.

Can't argue with that. You may never, EVER get him to change his mind, but he's fun to laugh at when he goes into the vocabulary atmosphere to create his rants and panty clingers.

When and Whom? Find the post please. Otherwise, get your facts straight and drink a nice cup of STFU when it comes to criticizing my loyalty :coffee:

At any moment during a game, you're liable to cast doubt, be negative or otherwise give up on the team and the coaches. Hell, you were declaring "ball game" when LSU went up 23-17 against us with like 7-8 minutes left to play. I did an analysis of your posts a while back and if a post was about Auburn, whether it be their games, coaches, team, whatever...the vast majority of your posts were negative toward Auburn. I believe that you even had less positive ones than ones that would be considered neutral.

Your reputation is well deserved, PC. Don't play innocent now.

And I would suggest that you never tell me or any mod here to STFU again. Try me if you think I'm kidding.

Oh waaah.

It was a joke. A poke in the eye, but a joke nonetheless. But since you asked, I'll tell you the difference in this and your tired little "Who loves Auburn more" routine:

I have a family to support. My wife stays at home because we feel it's important for her to be there to raise our kids at this stage in their lives. So we don't have a ton of extra money right now, especially with me changing career fields recently. We go to as many games as we can afford to. I don't give money to Auburn because I don't have extra money to give to Auburn. Perhaps one day I can buy season tickets and donate to the scholarship fund, but not now or anytime in the immediate future.

But I love Auburn. I gobble up all the news on them I can. Fall Saturdays are oriented around Auburn games like the earth is oriented around the sun. I help run this forum because I love all things Auburn. There are many other ways in which I could demonstrate it. But the bottom line is that this idiotic argument you throw up in people's faces to "prove" your love for Auburn despite your utter pessimistic attitude about them is bull**** and I'm sick of seeing it.

So I don't care if you give more money than Bobby Lowder and pitch a tent in the north end zone of Jordan Hare during the week. Your line of argument that your diploma or whatever you spend on tickets aren't worth a crap. I measure love a bit differently and while it doesn't have to be unfailing sunshine pumping, it certainly isn't your brand of pessimistic bull**** either.

Titan, I never said anyone had to give money to Auburn in order to love it. You took that the wrong way and I'm sorry you misinterpreted. I don't give anything because I just graduated and I don't have the money to do that (plus I just gave 4 years of Tuition). You running this board - that is a great way to show your love for Auburn and I know we all appreciate it. This is by far, the best Auburn board out there and IMO one of the best forums in college football period. I don't like that I get bashed, but that is needless when it comes to this board.

But, IMO, someone should do something to show their love for Auburn outside of the way GG choses to do so. And even if someone does, the way he goes about reacting is just silly. You guys have rules not to bash people, but they don't apply to him (and you sometimes). I don't attack people on this board, I don't negatively put any Auburn player/coach down. You guys may not like the way I post, but I don't see any harm in it.

At any moment during a game, you're liable to cast doubt, be negative or otherwise give up on the team and the coaches. Hell, you were declaring "ball game" when LSU went up 23-17 against us with like 7-8 minutes left to play. I did an analysis of your posts a while back and if a post was about Auburn, whether it be their games, coaches, team, whatever...the vast majority of your posts were negative toward Auburn. I believe that you even had less positive ones than ones that would be considered neutral.

Your reputation is well deserved, PC. Don't play innocent now.

And I would suggest that you never tell me or any mod here to STFU again. Try me if you think I'm kidding.

:roflol: You just don't get it do you. In your opinion, you may claim a post as being "negative" when it really isn't. And that is sad that you actually did that.

I don't think there is anything wrong with having doubt that a team will win a game. IMO (which I thought this board was all about) the team was not going to win. I don't see you bringing up my comment when Auburn took the lead 24-23 that I said "whether Auburn wins or loses, I'm proud of the players for not giving up and playing hard and fighting back." After the game, I claimed it was Cox's best game ever.

During the game, the way I deal with things is to feel disappointed when Auburn is losing. That's how I deal with things. I don't say anything negative about a player/coach. So I want to say "crap, we are gonna lose" - whoop-dee-doo! That's how I deal with things. You want to deal with it that the team will come back. That is how you deal with it. Not everybody has to deal things the same way you do. You may not like my preference, but that is my right.

Again - you bring up "analysis" and "often" - bring up an example where we can all examine. You bring up one post... JUST ONE!! Show me how it has me putting an Auburn player/coach down. The only one I think of is QUESTIONING Tubs for the onsides kick and not challenging the spot of the ball, but we all do that. I have proven my love for Tubs to stay at Auburn. Again... one post. I'm begging you...

:roflol: You just don't get it do you. In your opinion, you may claim a post as being "negative" when it really isn't. And that is sad that you actually did that.

First, I didn't analyze literally every post. I did a search, and went back about 6 pages or so. Took me about 10 minutes.

Second, I gave you the benefit of the doubt. Negative posts were negative by ANY standard. There were plenty that could have be argued to be considered negative that I counted as neutral. In no way could they be construed as positive or supportive to Auburn.

I don't think there is anything wrong with having doubt that a team will win a game. IMO (which I thought this board was all about) the team was not going to win. I don't see you bringing up my comment when Auburn took the lead 24-23 that I said "whether Auburn wins or loses, I'm proud of the players for not giving up and playing hard and fighting back." After the game, I claimed it was Cox's best game ever.

It was one example. Mea culpas later don't take away the fact that you gave up on the team with plenty of time remaining. No one wants to hear that s*** when we're all living and dying with every play and (as much as fans are able to) willing our guys to come back. Keep that s*** to yourself.

During the game, the way I deal with things is to feel disappointed when Auburn is losing. That's how I deal with things. I don't say anything negative about a player/coach. So I want to say "crap, we are gonna lose" - whoop-dee-doo! That's how I deal with things. You want to deal with it that the team will come back. That is how you deal with it. Not everybody has to deal things the same way you do. You may not like my preference, but that is my right.

And I'm telling you to deal with that privately. We don't need pessimistic crap at that moment.

Again - you bring up "analysis" and "often" - bring up an example where we can all examine. You bring up one post... JUST ONE!! Show me how it has me putting an Auburn player/coach down. The only one I think of is QUESTIONING Tubs for the onsides kick and not challenging the spot of the ball, but we all do that. I have proven my love for Tubs to stay at Auburn. Again... one post. I'm begging you...

I'll do a search when I have more time tonight. If I don't find it, I will rescind.

For what it's worth, I vote Big Nay to us taking on BG. Why would we take a member of The Machine into our family? He's actually a cunning football ninja, and his plan has ALWAYS been to infiltrate the AU Nation in order to gain influence and help the Stuffed Animal Nation through sabotage, obfuscation, and subterfuge.

Instead, let's just vote PC off the island. We could carry him off in BAMAPERRY's nutbuggy. As he boards the boat, we can get powerI to tell him why he'll never make it to the next island....

But, IMO, someone should do something to show their love for Auburn outside of the way GG choses to do so. And even if someone does, the way he goes about reacting is just silly. You guys have rules not to bash people, but they don't apply to him (and you sometimes). I don't attack people on this board, I don't negatively put any Auburn player/coach down. You guys may not like the way I post, but I don't see any harm in it.

You don't know what I do or don't do, you sanctimonious twit. I guarantee you I've been to more Auburn games in the last ten years than you have, as if that matters.

I'm glad you jumped on the AU bandwagon way, way back in 2004. But as evidenced from the way you act and react here, you've got a lot to learn about what it means to be an Auburn man. That's what irks people. You're a relative newborn and yet you feel you have the right to lecture those of us who've been Auburn fans and families before your daddy first sneaked a peek up your mother's skirt. We're always glad to have new members in the AU family, but not when they act like retarded rhesus monkeys. Those we prefer to be bama fans.

You don't know what I do or don't do, you sanctimonious twit. I guarantee you I've been to more Auburn games in the last ten years than you have, as if that matters.

I'm glad you jumped on the AU bandwagon way, way back in 2004. But as evidenced from the way you act and react here, you've got a lot to learn about what it means to be an Auburn man. That's what irks people. You're a relative newborn and yet you feel you have the right to lecture those of us who've been Auburn fans and families before your daddy first sneaked a peek up your mother's skirt. We're always glad to have new members in the AU family, but not when they act like retarded rhesus monkeys. Those we prefer to be bama fans.

Well, that ought to get a "chipper" response.....

(eating popcorn in the corner......)

One, I came to Auburn in '02. Second, I joined the board in '03 prior to the Music City Bowl.

And there you go again with the name calling. Yea, I have the issue with the way I react. The expletives on fellow Auburn family... that is so "Auburn family" ish

I'm still waiting on a post of my negativity on Auburn. So until then :moon: GG

One, I came to Auburn in '02. Second, I joined the board in '03 prior to the Music City Bowl.

And there you go again with the name calling. Yea, I have the issue with the way I react. The expletives on fellow Auburn family... that is so "Auburn family" ish

Wow, PC. I guess you got me. I've only got 35 years of Auburn fandom on you instead of 37. Why didn't you tell me? Those two extra years pretty much render all the pain we suffered during the Barfield era, all the joy and pride Pat Dye brought us, the highs and lows of Terry Bowden, Dave Beck, Charlie Trotman, Pat Sullivan, Bo Jackson, Terry Henley, Terry Beasley, Greg Carr, David Rocker, Aundray Bruce, David King, James Bostic, Joe Cribbs, James Brooks, Brent Fullwood, Donnie Humphrey, etc. invalid. Those two extra years just tosses all that out and brings you right on up to equal. Gives you the right to tell real Auburn fans to STFU and explain to all of us how things are and how they should be.

You're so clueless you don't even have a clue how clueless you are.

Served....

Volley?

Served your peppermint ass.

Wow, PC. I guess you got me. I've only got 35 years of Auburn fandom on you instead of 37. Why didn't you tell me? Those two extra years pretty much render all the pain we suffered during the Barfield era, all the joy and pride Pat Dye brought us, the highs and lows of Terry Bowden, Dave Beck, Charlie Trotman, Pat Sullivan, Bo Jackson, Terry Henley, Terry Beasley, Greg Carr, David Rocker, Aundray Bruce, David King, James Bostic, Joe Cribbs, James Brooks, Brent Fullwood, Donnie Humphrey, etc. invalid. Those two extra years just tosses all that out and brings you right on up to equal. Gives you the right to tell real Auburn fans to STFU and explain to all of us how things are and how they should be.

You're so clueless you don't even have a clue how clueless you are.

Served....

Volley?

Served your peppermint ass.

Touche. I was defenseless in the path of your snappy rebuttal. I sir, acknowledge your wonderous servitude. B)

Touche. I was defenseless in the path of your snappy rebuttal. I sir, acknowledge your wonderous servitude. B)

Were you at the block orgy with me and wes and a couple hundred wenches (and the midget with the oil bottle) too?

I hereby name you Defender of the PC. TheDrewNobodyKnew is your serf.

CLASSIC!!! GG, you have almost outdone yourself. My favorite parts are in bold.

Were you at the block orgy with me and wes and a couple hundred wenches (and the midget with the oil bottle) too?

I hereby name you Defender of the PC. TheDrewNobodyKnew is your serf.

I left with that midget mom from Little People an hour before it started.

Some fantasies do come true

Archived