Motion on the floor

GalensGhost

I'd like to make a motion that the AU fanbase make a trade before Saturday's trading deadline. I propose trading PCChamp and a fan to be named later for BG03.

BG argues well, generally has some factual basis for his position and has been known to make positive statements toward AU.

Can I get a second?

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seconded. But will the bammers take him?

It's quantity, not quality with them. Any two for any one is always a good trade.

All in favor?

Well let me rethink that for a second. Actually, we might be able to trade him straight up because if you look at the "quality" of his posts from a bammer perspective, they would gain one of the harshest, most irrational critics of all things Auburn there is. Hell, he's probably said more bad things about Auburn than BG and Argo combined. They'd actually be getting a good quality upgrade in that department.

Did I hear a call for a motion? Or does the "fan to be named later" need to be named prior to a motion? If so, you might be able to quickly find a second over in the Politically Speaking forum (hinT hinT).

I say we just decline the option on PC Champ, let him twist in the wind and let him go. If he's a free agent, someone else can pick him up.

Why bring in one to replace one? I know you all are buddies, but dang... :poke:

Nay here also. Not against flushing PC Champ so much, as bringing BG in. Absolutely not. You're a writer, and can appreciate his grammar and vocabulary. You know him personally, and therefore, you think more of him than the average participant here on the board. You give him way too much credit in my opinion.

Holy crap, over 11,000 posts by BG on this board...I'd say he already is a closet AU fan. At least he already likes AU people more that UATers. Maybe we don't need to trade anything, just get him as a free agent at the end of the season.

I think he must have grown up an Auburn fan but couldn't get through admissions or something. :poke: That's a whole lot of posts. Something in his past speaks WAR DAMN EAGLE to me! Hmmm, do tell.

I feel neglected.

Somebody can at least give me a dunce cap.

We would, but you already have one for your avatar! :moon:

I feel neglected.

Somebody can at least give me a dunce cap.

Don't worry. If they decide to throw in PowerI and Raptor, you and Link will have to come along. But who will they offer up for RWS?

Ooo, I feel so bad for being branded a Bammer... stupid GG - I love how I affect your life so much. That means everything I have said on this board actually gains your attention. You are talking about ME!! Man, don't they say it is better to be talked about and hated then not talked about at all?

In all seriousness, with the exception of 1 post I made when I was pissed like a year ago, I would like you guys to find 1 post where I "Bash" Auburn. Honestly, if you can find one post where I say something NEGATIVE, I would love for you to point it out. And negative doesn't mean a prediction of Auburn losing a game or not making a bowl game. I believe I was in the small % who did not get upset when AU lost to USF or MSU. I called for Burns to get a chance, but that Cox was still the best QB we had. So once again, please... someone please find something. I dare you!

And the Bammers on this board know that I have my fair share of making fun of Bama.

BTW, GG - when was the last time you went to a game in Auburn? How often do you go? What do you do for Auburn University? Besides using words that are bashing posters on this board, show me how you "Love Auburn." O wait, let me guess. You don't have to cuz I am some sort of expletive. How childish...

All I do is knock on some of y'alls comments because IMO they don't make sense. I just bring a different perspective. If you guys can't handle that - that is your problem, not mine. But obviously I am being listened to (MAYBE I AM PAUL ********) One post people that without question negatively shows me putting Auburn down... one post...

PC don't worry buddy. We're just having a little fun. These guys have been WAAAAY rougher on me in the past.

And will again I'm sure.

Who's having a little fun? I thought we were really making a trade.

BTW, GG - when was the last time you went to a game in Auburn? How often do you go? What do you do for Auburn University? Besides using words that are bashing posters on this board, show me how you "Love Auburn." O wait, let me guess. You don't have to cuz I am some sort of expletive. How childish...

You know what? This isn't helping. This pissing contest you invoke about how many games one attends, how much money they give to Auburn and so on...not good. You might think it bolsters your points, but it doesn't. It makes you look like a dick.

PC don't worry buddy. We're just having a little fun. These guys have been WAAAAY rougher on me in the past.

And will again I'm sure.

Who's having a little fun? I thought we were really making a trade.

i can feel your disappointment from here.

I’m sorry but any Auburn fan, even one that can be lets say ‘trying at times’, is ALWAYS better than any bammer.

Archived