Louisville vs West Virginia

jumbo

WVU just fumbled...louisville has the ball with 5 minutes to play at midfield.

Defensive holding, on a pass thrown into the ground nice break for Louisville.

How can you honestly say this WV team is top five caliber? Every week I hear Kirk putting them in his "Top 5". They have to be the most overrated team over the last 3 years or so. Anyone with a defense that doesnt play in the BigEast can beat these guys.

So with Steve Slaton being hampered by injuries and Pat White not projecting as anything more than an athlete in the NFL, do they stay one more year? Our opening game next season may be huge. They return most of their o-line...

I mean, how about that game on Saturday? We gonna beat Georgia? I think so!

How can you honestly say this WV team is top five caliber? Every week I hear Kirk putting them in his "Top 5". They have to be the most overrated team over the last 3 years or so. Anyone with a defense that doesnt play in the BigEast can beat these guys.

A lot of us think Miss St has a decent defense this year. How'd that game go?

Did you see what Kodi Burns did to them? No their rushing defense isnt good. They have a good secondary and linebackers that can cover. They arent very good against the run.

Did you see what Kodi Burns did to them? No their rushing defense isnt good. They have a good secondary and linebackers that can cover. They arent very good against the run.

So a defense that doesn't play in the Big East couldn't beat those guys?

I know. It wasnt meant to be taken literally. I was just insulting BigEast defenses cause they arent very good.

Do you think UConn can pull it off? I really dont know much about the team cause they really arent on tv at all. Even if they lose one against either Cincy or Syracuse(not likely), they will win the conference with a win over West Virginia.

I know. It wasnt meant to be taken literally. I was just insulting BigEast defenses cause they arent very good.

Do you think UConn can pull it off? I really dont know much about the team cause they really arent on tv at all. Even if they lose one against either Cincy or Syracuse(not likely), they will win the conference with a win over West Virginia.

I agree. Big East defenses are terrible - save USF. UConn is kind of like Kansas. I don't believe it until they go undefeated. They're one of those teams that may have gotten a few lucky breaks to keep them winning games. I'm really not trying to take anything away from them; I'm sure they're good football teams. However, I find it hard to believe that they could really finish out unbeaten. I equate them to Illinois earlier in the season. Just wait until they play a real difficult team like West Virginia or in Kansas's conference - Missouri.

I do, on the other hand, think that West Virginia's offense is spectacular. The only knock on it is that if Pat White or Steve Slaton are remotely injured, their offense stumbles. I'm honestly getting tired of hearing their names every damn season.

Im not even talking about going undefeated. Im just talking about winning the conference. UConn in a BCS game? That is crazy. Those guys just moved up to I-A a few years ago. Its basically gonna come down to the UConn-WV game. Who would have thought THAT at the beginning of the season? With all the early season contenders - Louisville, USF, WV, Cincy, Rutgers - its UConn thats sitting at the top and undefeated. Im not really sure why that isnt getting more coverage.

I agree. Big East defenses are terrible - save USF. UConn is kind of like Kansas. I don't believe it until they go undefeated. They're one of those teams that may have gotten a few lucky breaks to keep them winning games. I'm really not trying to take anything away from them; I'm sure they're good football teams. However, I find it hard to believe that they could really finish out unbeaten. I equate them to Illinois earlier in the season. Just wait until they play a real difficult team like West Virginia or in Kansas's conference - Missouri.

I do, on the other hand, think that West Virginia's offense is spectacular. The only knock on it is that if Pat White or Steve Slaton are remotely injured, their offense stumbles. I'm honestly getting tired of hearing their names every damn season.

uconn lost to uva.

Archived