Do the coaches do the coaching at uat?

bigsixfive

I'm beginning to wonder if the coaches at uat have their hands tied by higher ups. Its pretty obvious that Saban is Shula II, even if they were to beat Auburn next week (after all, we are in a down year :poke: ). Look at the trends between them, its scary. I think the emotional lift (that most new coaches bring in) has worn off by now, and they're playing exactly like they were last year with arguably better talent and more experience. Is ol' Mal the real coach of uat? What about their BOT? Obviously, it'd be a little insane to think they dictate all the play calling, but what about the roster? What about dictating disciplinary actions?

so is Saban a good coach being hamstrung by the good ole boy network?

we lost and the coaching should take a rather large portion of the blame. it doubt it was Mal calling plays from his suite or PBJ from his suite.

Saban doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would let Mal tell him how to run his football program.

I'd like to hear the official reason regarding Hall.

Saban doesn't strike me as the kind of guy who would let Mal tell him how to run his football program.

me too.

it looks pretty bad to claim he was suspended but yu come out at half tiep up and magically he is playing

Discipline? @ uat? I have never heard of such a terrible rumor.

Money talks....

It just seems odd to me. I don't remember him being like this at LSU. Maybe he was and my memory is the problem.

I'm beginning to wonder if the coaches at uat have their hands tied by higher ups. Its pretty obvious that Saban is Shula II, even if they were to beat Auburn next week (after all, we are in a down year :poke: ). Look at the trends between them, its scary. I think the emotional lift (that most new coaches bring in) has worn off by now, and they're playing exactly like they were last year with arguably better talent and more experience. Is ol' Mal the real coach of uat? What about their BOT? Obviously, it'd be a little insane to think they dictate all the play calling, but what about the roster? What about dictating disciplinary actions?

A down year is no excuse to lose to UAT, just lettin' you know.

A down year is no excuse to lose to UAT, just lettin' you know.

Agreed, I was just borrowing their "you only beat us when we're down" lie.

There is not a chance whatsoever that anyone else is controlling the team other then Saban. He redefines control freak. Anyone that works around or with him can attest to that.

If Mal or anyone else remotely tried to tell him what to do, I doubt that person would ever get the chance to say the same thing again to Nick...even if that person was a higher-up

There is not a chance whatsoever that anyone else is controlling the team other then Saban. He redefines control freak. Anyone that works around or with him can attest to that.

If Mal or anyone else remotely tried to tell him what to do, I doubt that person would ever get the chance to say the same thing again to Nick...even if that person was a higher-up

Well, that would make sense, if not for the simple fact that you are forgetting which is that Saban is infallible. He is a deity that is omnipotent and is incapable of flaw.

Oh yeah, it's Shula's fault.

Archived