APB for BG

townhallsavoy

Anybody heard from Bamagrad?

I'm kinda worried...it's just football.

I sort of miss BG. He makes for pretty good banter. I'm sort of surprised that he bailed. The upside of all this is we don't have to put up with bammerperry. I think we knew that little chicken liver would run for the hills.

please dont make him think we want him back. seriously.

Oh please, this board loves him and rightly so. Even Chopper likes him....though he won't admit it...and Galen seems to have taken a liking to him as well ;)

Oh please, this board loves him and rightly so. Even Chopper likes him....though he won't admit it...and Galen seems to have taken a liking to him as well ;)

Saying Galen likes him is taking it a little far.

He took one look and decided he actually had a life and didn't have time to crank up the spin machine on the 427 Saban threads we've started. So many Saban threads, so little time.

..can't prove nothin'..... ;)

He's been on a few times, but yet to post. Or at least someone using his log in has been on. Yesterday afternoon in fact. Don't worry, bg will be back soon enough.

Archived