Saban's Pearl Harbor-9-11 Comment

DKW 86

You know when you've said something terribly, terribly wrong when a University spokesperson has to step in and clarify your remarks.

You think Saban might have screwed up?

You know when you've said something terribly, terribly wrong when a University spokesperson has to step in and clarify your remarks.

You mean for the 4,102,345th time?

But the Mullet Nation is giving him one more chance.

Seriously, I was listening to F*******, loving all the callers who were debating if Saban should be fired or not. No matter how you feel about the man, if they ride him out of town on a rail within 3 years, no sane coach on the planet would take this job, no matter how much money it was paying. It would be the coup de grace to the Alabama football program.

Seriously, I was listening to F*******, loving all the callers who were debating if Saban should be fired or not. No matter how you feel about the man, if they ride him out of town on a rail within 3 years, no sane coach on the planet would take this job, no matter how much money it was paying. It would be the coup de grace to the Alabama football program.

shhh.jpg

Insecure coaches who lack confidence in themselves would take the job. That way, they get a ton of money and fulfill their expectations of getting fired.

Thanks, Santa, this is the best Christmas ever.

WE HAVE NOT WON YET.

Amen...

i mean seriously, some of you people are driving me absolutely CRAZY with all this chuckling and finger pointing. YES, IT IS HILARIOUS, but you guys realize it will all be TOTALLY ERASED if we don't win this saturday? if saban manages to beat auburn, every single one of the teeth-gnashers are going to WORSHIP HIM regardless. can we PLEASE wait till after the game ends to start all this ultra-cocky BS? i'll even join in then, but i'm for damn sure not going to make myself look like a jackass before the kids even hit the field. i should hope you people would do the same.

i mean seriously, some of you people are driving me absolutely CRAZY with all this chuckling and finger pointing. YES, IT IS HILARIOUS, but you guys realize it will all be TOTALLY ERASED if we don't win this saturday? if saban manages to beat auburn, every single one of the teeth-gnashers are going to WORSHIP HIM regardless. can we PLEASE wait till after the game ends to start all this ultra-cocky BS? i'll even join in then, but i'm for damn sure not going to make myself look like a jackass before the kids even hit the field. i should hope you people would do the same.

How will it be erased if they win Saturday? I didn't see anyone being cocky about the game, just $uitcase's stupidity. If they win does it change what he said or the stupidity of it? It is already well established that most SPUAT fans live in fantasy land anyway, so why does whether they win or not concern me in regards to this in particular?

It doesn't. As one of their most favoritest players once said...

"Stupid is as stupid does."

How will it be erased if they win Saturday? I didn't see anyone being cocky about the game, just $uitcase's stupidity. If they win does it change what he said or the stupidity of it? It is already well established that most SPUAT fans live in fantasy land anyway, so why does whether they win or not concern me in regards to this in particular?

It'll be erased. Maybe not in the national picture, but the Bama talking heads will love to jump back on Saban's totem pole. We may be hearing a lot of discussions about Saban's comments and his decision making, but if he can lead Bama to beat Auburn, a lot of people will start talking about "the process." Our voice will be a piss in the wind if we don't beat Bama this week.

n

It'll be erased. Maybe not in the national picture, but the Bama talking heads will love to jump back on Saban's totem pole. We may be hearing a lot of discussions about Saban's comments and his decision making, but if he can lead Bama to beat Auburn, a lot of people will start talking about "the process." Our voice will be a piss in the wind if we don't beat Bama this week.

Our voice is already a piss in the wind to those people. Those people are the same ones who are going to smoke $uitcase's pole over recruiting or any other bright spot they can find. Let them. I am not going to let whether we win or not curtail my enjoyment of making the monkeys dance when the organ grinder starts the music. They just make themselves look more stupid and I for one will continue to point it out to them. If this is "the process" I hope they keep talking themselves into believing it and continue hoeing this row for a LONG LONG time!

Archived