Audio of the Shane Comments

DKW 86

Hour Three of the show, go to the 2/3 mark in the hour.

Shane on PFRN openly calls bama players "...a team full of dope smoking thugs."

SFC: "Saban should have got rid of them before the season...Will hand out pink slips at the end of this season."

SFC: "DJ mouthed off at JPW...and then Saban."

PF: "Nick Saban needs to dump half this team at the beginning of the season."

SFC to PF: "You spent the last year...kissing his rear...polishing his knob." :roflol::roflol::roflol:

SFC: "I would tell DJ Hall to drop his helmet and pads....and send him packing."

Go to the two thirds mark on the bar on the quick time audio bar.

You know, I'm really starting to feel bad for those players after their coach and delusional fanbase has turned completely against them. They pack that stadium to see Saban win, not the players. They're forgetting, however, that the PLAYERS are Alabama football.

You know, I'm really starting to feel bad for those players after their coach and delusional fanbase has turned completely against them. They pack that stadium to see Saban win, not the players. They're forgetting, however, that the PLAYERS are Alabama football.

They forgot that about....say.....1970.

Got that recruits?

I really liked how the Baum ended the call by asking Shane what teams he picked over Bama this year. It took a minute, but Shane finally said, "none." Then he hung up on him.

I just love how quickly they turn on the guy. He must be sitting in his office down at the Capstone right now, wondering what the hell he got into. He's probably wishing he were back in Baton Rouge or Miami.

Archived