Why I see West Virginia winning the Title

PChamp119

2004: Auburn the first team to defeat defending National Champs, LSU

2006: Auburn the only team to defeat the National Champs, Florida

2007: Auburn the first team to defeat defending national Champs, Florida

2008: Auburn the first team to defeat defending national Champs, West Virginia

I also think winning the NC helps Steve Slatton decide to go Pro. Maybe White as well (doubt it though).

Nice PC, very cool stat. My only question now is who do we have to start the 09 season? Seeing we'll be coming off our MNC then.......

Hey Southlink, why does your signature say 'Please Take Us?' with a question mark? Why? Are you unsure if you really want to go?

If OU beats Missouri, the Rose Bowl will decide between USC playing either UGA or Illinois (since Illinois will have barely moved into the required BCS top 14)

I thought that the obvious choice was UGA....but apparently Jim Delaney is deadset on getting Illinois into the Rose Bowl to keep their "tradition" of Big 10/Pac 10 teams going.

Now, Texas played in the Rose Bowl in 2004 against Michigan (and Texas was chosen over a 10-1 California team) but apparently Delaney just cares about Big 10 teams (as he should since he is the Big 10 Commish)

Anyway, UGA's chances are slim because of the d-bag so I am just praying

If OU beats Missouri, the Rose Bowl will decide between USC playing either UGA or Illinois (since Illinois will have barely moved into the required BCS top 14)

I thought that the obvious choice was UGA....but apparently Jim Delaney is deadset on getting Illinois into the Rose Bowl to keep their "tradition" of Big 10/Pac 10 teams going.

Now, Texas played in the Rose Bowl in 2004 against Michigan (and Texas was chosen over a 10-1 California team) but apparently Delaney just cares about Big 10 teams (as he should since he is the Big 10 Commish)

I would love to watch a USC-Georgia matchup.

But could Georgia travel to Pasedena?

If Illinois could certainly UGA could.

Sure, I think I found a picture of the team leaving for our last game by airplane

CN005346_l.jpg

I think the reason Texas was chosen over Cal was because Utah earned an automatic at-large birth and the other at-large birth had to go to Texas (recall all that controversy of them jumping Cal in the final week?)

Texas got in the rose bowl b/c Mack Brown whined, complained and campaigned. Like Meyer did last year for the NC game. But it worked so I don't blame them, when the whole thing is a popularity contest why not try to influence the judges?

Texas got in the rose bowl b/c Mack Brown whined, complained and campaigned. Like Meyer did last year for the NC game. But it worked so I don't blame them, when the whole thing is a popularity contest why not try to influence the judges?

Well, knowing Richt this year....don't be surprised to see him put explosives on the Committee members houses and threaten them to put us there

Archived