June Jones just ripped on Tim Tebow

townhallsavoy

Said he was a system quarterback. Said Colt Brennan is a real quarterback. It's happening right now, so I can't quote it. It's pretty funny. Anybody else catch it?

June Jones been hitting the sauce pretty hard on the big island. Texas Tech and Hawaii produce nothing but system qbs, Tebow is a much better athlete and football player than Brennan.

What kind of "System" runs a Run Them The F#$@ Over, but if it is too jammed throw it over their heads...Deep. Sorry JJ, your QB is the Ideal SYSTEM QB.....TT's QB is a SYSTEM QB. How Stupid can a person be? He's doing it to Hopefully sway some voters towards Brennan...Sorry, but the votes are going to be mainly split between DMC and TnT...with the rest going to Dixon. Plus.....the voters will see that ANYONE, including myself, could put up Massive Numbers against the likes of San Diego State, San Jose State...Deaf and Blind State Tech A&M. I mean, come on.

The entire ESPN bowl selection panel picked Tebow.

I think the RB from UCF should get it.

He hasn't even been mentioned in those conversations. I saw his stats after their game....2,700+ yards rushing, 30 TDs!! He is only like 180 shy of Emmitt Smiths record. He should get an invite.

He hasn't even been mentioned in those conversations. I saw his stats after their game....2,700+ yards rushing, 30 TDs!! He is only like 180 shy of Emmitt Smiths record. He should get an invite.

I heard this guy from Oklahoma State named Barry Sanders was pretty good. What's the story on him?

I heard this guy from Oklahoma State named Barry Sanders was pretty good. What's the story on him?

Barry Sanders is good but what about the Guy From AUBURN.... This BO Jackson Fellow....what about him??

Archived