Ohio St's rear end is chapped from ESPN lips.

townhallsavoy

They're all picking Ohio St! Are you kidding? Beanie Wells is the best running back LSU has seen? Are they on drugs?

I think the only chance Ohio St has is Tressel outsmarting Miles. If the Buckeyes thought Florida had serious speed last year, just wait until LSU comes out in the 30-mile away home stadium.

LSU 31 Ohio St 14.

And to add: Ohio St's linemen are better than LSU's? ESPN is going to make me root for LSU in this game.

Do you think it will be that close?

Yeah because LSU makes a lot of mistakes. It might be closer than that. Fumbles, INTs, false starts, personal fouls, and bonehead coaching - all part of LSU's gameplan.

But I think Ohio St is way overmatched.

if lsu is completely healthy, i'll say LSU 55- OHIO ST. 10.

The Leslie factor will cost LSU at least 14 points. LSU wins by 3-4 TDs. But if they get real stupid AGAIN, they will still win... just not as convincingly. LSU on the spread is a lock.

did they really say OSU's back is the best LSU will face all season?

I liked it when they said that Ohio State's defense was the best LSU would see this season. Also that their defense was faster than LSU's. (sarcasm, before I hear heads hitting the floor)

LSU has faced:

Tebow

McFadden (lost)

Jones (lost)

Ainge

Woodson (lost)

Auburn (Best D [yea yea], barley won)

I could go on, but as you can see they have faced a ton of players that are well ok! The big issue will be: Is Pelini Staying for the bowl game?

Archived