Pats-Ravens

bigsixfive

McGahee is putting on a clinic tonight. Its good to see him perform like this after that injury he sustained. I hope Caddy, Ronnie, and Kenny can make a comeback and run this well.

Heath Eavens is getting a fair amount of touches too. He's scored the Pats only TD.

McGahee is putting on a clinic tonight. Its good to see him perform like this after that injury he sustained. I hope Caddy, Ronnie, and Kenny can make a comeback and run this well.

Heath Eavens is getting a fair amount of touches too. He's scored the Pats only TD.

God, I hope this is it. Please, please, please somebody shut the Patriots up.

If McGahee keeps running like that, I don't think Brady has a chance. The wind is too strong for an accurate passing game.

God, I hope this is it. Please, please, please somebody shut the Patriots up.

If McGahee keeps running like that, I don't think Brady has a chance. The wind is too strong for an accurate passing game.

The Ravens shut down the short stuff, and yeah, its too windy for long stuff. Brady threw a bomb to Moss, who was open, in the 2nd quarter, but it got caught up in the wind... punt.

Raven's O looks pretty good tonight.

Ravens just took the lead to start the 4th quarter. Are the 4-7 Ravens about to ruin the Pats undefeated season? Regardless, it is finally nice to have some decent Monday Night football games for a change.

Big punt return by Ravens.

If they can punch it in, it'll be hard for the Pats to score two TDs on that defense.

Well, gosh, I did not look in the Rivals forum, because it was NFL fooball, not college teams.

Just messing around... Yeah, I was unsure where to put it. I thought this one was strictly for AU football, but it doesn't seem appropriate for the Rivals board either.

I know you was fooling.

You can post other football stuff in the AU football forum, especially NFL related stuff. The Rivals forum is mainly so that things for posts mostly about SEC and other schools we play. That way the AU football forum does not get cluttered up with that stuff every week, especially bammer stuff. NFL is not talked about a lot, so putting it in the main football forum is okay, but no foul if you put it in the rivals forum either. I should have looked there to make sure also, so that is on me. I merged my thread with yours.

Have they converted a 3rd down all night?

Well they just did. You know they're going to win this game....

I. HATE. THE. PATRIOTS.

I. HATE. THE. PATRIOTS.

A. LOT.

Touchdown Patriots.

Two unsportsmanlike calls against the Ravens.

Ravens are just giving the game to the Pats

As did the Colts. As did the Eagles. And now the Ravens.

You know, I used to not have a problem with the Patriots. I am kind of a New England sports guy since I love the Red Sox and I used to be Celtics fan until the NBA got so stupid I could not watch it anymore.

However, when the filming of other teams signals scandal came out, I lost any respect I had for Bilichek. Yeah, it may not have made a difference anyway, but if you were already dominating everybody, what was the need for it to begin with? Then there was the fact they were warned about it before but kept on doing it. All of that just made Bilichek go from being a great coach to a complete jerk in my book.

Looks like the Ravens are letting their thuggery show. What was the idiot doing picking up the flag and throwing it?

You know, I used to not have a problem with the Patriots. I am kind of a New England sports guy since I love the Red Sox and I used to be Celtics fan until the NBA got so stupid I could not watch it anymore.

However, when the filming of other teams signals scandal came out, I lost any respect I had for Bilichek. Yeah, it may not have made a difference anyway, but if you were already dominating everybody, what was the need for it to begin with? Then there was the fact they were warned about it before but kept on doing it. All of that just made Bilichek go from being a great coach to a complete jerk in my book.

Looks like the Ravens are letting their thuggery show. What was the idiot doing picking up the flag and throwing it?

I just hate how good they are. They really are THAT good. It's sickening.

And yeah, that Bart Scott guy should have been ejected. Did you see him go after the ref after the extra point?

What a game.

What a crappy amazing game.

The Ravens should have won that. DAMNIT.

I just hate how good they are. They really are THAT good. It's sickening.

And yeah, that Bart Scott guy should have been ejected. Did you see him go after the ref after the extra point?

:lol: Now you know why us Red Sox fans despise the Yankees all those years. While we could not win a World Series, they were racking them up. Now the baseball gods are smiling upon us.

Man that last pass almost did it!!! Crap!!

After watching this game and seeing how crappy New England finally played a game, but still won, I can't help wonder if it is their destiny to go undefeated this year.

Yeah, Scott should have been tossed. The Ravens have some of the biggest thugs in the NFL.

The Patriots definitely got lucky tonight...but you've got to have some of that to have (potentially) historic seasons.

New England gets their next three games at home: Pittsburgh, NY Jets, Miami. If the Steelers don't take them down, they might just run it out. I don't see NE taking their foot off the pedal if they have a shot at history.

The Patriots definitely got lucky tonight...but you've got to have some of that to have (potentially) historic seasons.

New England gets their next three games at home: Pittsburgh, NY Jets, Miami. If the Steelers don't take them down, they might just run it out. I don't see NE taking their foot off the pedal if they have a shot at history.

They sweep the Steelers and Jets. Then they lose to Miami at home. Bank on it. Even monkeys fall out of trees, and God doesn't hate the Miami Dolphins. They finish out with one win.

Archived