Pats-Ravens

bigsixfive

Woah. What a game, happy the Patriots won the game. Wasn't pretty but dammit I will take 'em any way I can. Really though, the game was Raven's to lose and the HC lost it for them. Those unsportsmanlike penalties were stacking up too. Surprised Scott wasn't ejected for almost starting a fight with the ref.

The Patriots definitely got lucky tonight...but you've got to have some of that to have (potentially) historic seasons.

New England gets their next three games at home: Pittsburgh, NY Jets, Miami. If the Steelers don't take them down, they might just run it out. I don't see NE taking their foot off the pedal if they have a shot at history.

They sweep the Steelers and Jets. Then they lose to Miami at home. Bank on it. Even monkeys fall out of trees, and God doesn't hate the Miami Dolphins. They finish out with one win.

Well, consider who the previous coach was...

Refresh my memory. When did Heath Evans, starting FB for the Pats, get cut by the Dolphins - this year, or on Saban's watch?

The Patriots definitely got lucky tonight...but you've got to have some of that to have (potentially) historic seasons.

New England gets their next three games at home: Pittsburgh, NY Jets, Miami. If the Steelers don't take them down, they might just run it out. I don't see NE taking their foot off the pedal if they have a shot at history.

They sweep the Steelers and Jets. Then they lose to Miami at home. Bank on it. Even monkeys fall out of trees, and God doesn't hate the Miami Dolphins. They finish out with one win.

Assuming the Dolphins are still struggling for a win by then, wouldn't it be funny if the only winless team in the NFL beats the only undefeated team in the final game of the season. Not to mention that the winless team has the only NFL franchise that has gone undefeated before in a season.

Refresh my memory. When did Heath Evans, starting FB for the Pats, get cut by the Dolphins - this year, or on Saban's watch?

Evans got cut halfway through the 2005 season and was picked up by the Pats then. They re-signed him as a free agent in 2006. So yes, Saban cut him while he was with the Dolphins.

If I am remembering correctly, Heath got cut during camp this year and then got picked up by the Pats.

K. Couldn't remember. I thought it was this year, but knowing how bad Saban screwed that team personnel wise made me believe it was last year. Whoever did it, what a bonehead move.

If I am remembering correctly, Heath got cut during camp this year and then got picked up by the Pats.

K. Couldn't remember. I thought it was this year, but knowing how bad Saban screwed that team personnel wise made me believe it was last year. Whoever did it, what a bonehead move.

I corrected my post. After I made it, I then realized I was wrong because I remember being pissed off at Saban when he cut Heath in his first year as coach.

I corrected my post. After I made it, I then realized I was wrong because I remember being pissed off at Saban when he cut Heath in his first year as coach.

He (Sabear) did blow the salary cap at Miami, though. Genius, man, genius. Of course, Bama losing to LA-Monroe was clearly Shula's fault, but the winless Dolphins don't reflect on Niccolo Machiasabani at all....

He (Sabear) did blow the salary cap at Miami, though. Genius, man, genius. Of course, Bama losing to LA-Monroe was clearly Shula's fault, but the winless Dolphins don't reflect on Niccolo Machiasabani at all....

Yeah, as a Dolphins fan, I don't blame him one bet for the mess he left for Coach Cameron. <_<

Funny thing is that Jason Taylor and a couple of our other starters were going to retire until Nicky left, then they decided not too. That should tell you all you need to know what the Dolphins players thought of him. He might have left for UAT because he feared for his life at Dolphins practice if he stayed there another year.

Well, I place more blame on Saban for the Dolphin's season than I do on Shula for uat's season. Saban made personnel decisions that crippled the team. Some that immediately come to mind are hiring a geriatric defense, hiring a lame Culpepper, and not improving his OL. Regardless of what we have been told, uat HAS talented players on that team. Shula failed to gain control of some high profile players on the team, which resulted in poor overall attitude.

Go ahead and hate.

I had to suffer through tons of horrible Pats seasons. The '96 season was one of our few bright spots. I get that other fans jealous of us but sorry - until recently Boston sports was a constant disappointment.

GO PATS!

..and to go ahead and mention it, I call Boston home. I'm not some Bandwagon fan.

The twin pursuits of perfection and anti-perfection are about the only things holding my interest in the NFL regular season right now...I'll be watching NE-Pittsburgh to see if the run continues.

Go ahead and hate.

I had to suffer through tons of horrible Pats seasons. The '96 season was one of our few bright spots. I get that other fans jealous of us but sorry - until recently Boston sports was a constant disappointment.

GO PATS!

..and to go ahead and mention it, I call Boston home. I'm not some Bandwagon fan.

Being a Saints fan, I'm going to hate with all my might.

Archived