Bama fans: Please list all the reasons...

AuburnChopper1

...I'm sorry, but I see no reason for any of you to be proud of this season. It's been an embarrassing season on every front imagineable when it came down to the end.

BG says that you can't discount the beginning of the season. I agree. This means, by not discounting the beginning of the season, it shows that the second half was just that much more of an embarrasing belly flop.

Seriously, from off the field run-ins with the law, locker room issues, a coach calling out players, embarrasing choices in words from a paid professional in front of the media, a historical sixth loss in a row to your chief rival, going 0'fer in November, also losing to a P A T H E T I C ULM team AT HOME....

Really, please tell us Auburn fans (that ONLY bash on you because we just don't like you), WHY for the love of all that is holy, should we look back at Bama 2007, and go... "You know...they really got a good thing going."

I leave the floor to your spi...err...responses.

Recruiting doesn't count....that does NOT matter when it comes to this year. It's also NO gaurantee that it will matter in future years YET.... I want to know the silver lining looking at THIS year. How have Auburn fans been wrong about Bama and Saban in this past year? Please....DO TELL....

:thumbsup:

Getting Bama fans to do this would be like getting them to brush their tooth...Impossible! :yes:

bg....Step up to the keyboard and reply. You must. I DEMAND it.

(Come on....I really need a good laugh!)

This thread is retarded. And not functionally retarded like John Stewart...just plain ol' retarded...like Lou Holtz.

Please excuse me for having expected more out of Chopper. A thread is posted as TOTAL flame bait...and with this huge trap agenda...and if nobody responds...what are we "chicken" or something?

It's stupid sophomoric reasoning.

I don't have to explain anything to you. Honestly, we could have gone undefeated and you guys would still find fault. Nothing is going to change that. So why post this stupid thread?

This thread is retarded. And not functionally retarded like John Stewart...just plain ol' retarded...like Lou Holtz.

So you think it's "retarded"... like Lou Holtz. Got it.

Please excuse me for having expected more out of Chopper. A thread is posted as TOTAL flame bait...and with this huge trap agenda...and if nobody responds...what are we "chicken" or something?

No, we just know it's not possible for you to admit that Auburn people here were CORRECT when it came to how this season would unfold for the most part. It just made it more beautiful that it was the complete disaster it was at the end. What's embarrassing is that you couldn't stand up in here, eat a little crow and take it. Instead, you've avoided all signs of humility and continued the usual ignorant dribble.

You took, and still are taking the route of the brainwashed. You've already started laying excuse bomb after excuse bomb, in lieu of giving us any credit for seeing Alabama's season for what it really was.

No more than having some arrogant bammer boob coming in here and telling us how stupid we are for believing what we do about Alabama, when for the most part it's been spot on. YOU BG, are the one that defies all reasoning, no matter WHAT impressive adjective you toss in front of it.

I don't have to explain anything to you. Honestly, we could have gone undefeated and you guys would still find fault. Nothing is going to change that. So why post this stupid thread?

You DIDN'T go undefeated. If you want to tell us we're wrong, then explain it you arrogant a**! What do WE have to prove to YOU? Don't you see the issue we take with your approach????

You should post in this thread or the other ten asking the same question, because other than a lame Mike Shula recruiting response, you haven't acknowledged or explained anything! You've been nothing but a drive by lamo response waiting to happen for the past week or so.

I couldn't care less how stupid you think this is. Your life will be hell in here as long as people see through your smug, arrogant, holier than thou attitude.

Frustration is a bastard BG, rise above it and really break down the silver lining of this season, because frankly your silence is deafening.

:rolleyes:

I'm not frustrated. I'm over this season. I expected 8 wins, I got six. I wanted to win 2 out of Arky, LSU, AU, and UT. I got 2.

The season didn't end great, but so what. I don't live and die by my preseason football expectations.

And no, people like YOU don't get credit. Because people like YOU will predict us to suck every year. Because you are not capable of seeing things without a particular slant.

So if you say we are gonna suck every year, and we happen to suck one year...does that make you right? I guess. But it also makes you wrong in the years we don't suck.

People like mcgufcm don't talk s*** all the time. He laid out very solid reasoning behind why he thought we may struggle this year. And he deserves kudos.

People like you want to say we are gonna suck because it makes you think there's this deep problem at Alabama that will continue for eternity. Because people like you think we are a 5-6 win team every year. As if that has been the case forever. And people like you want us to have a bad year because you think Nick Saban is a crappy coach. Ironically, he wasn't a crappy coach, in your mind, until he took the Bama job. You know, the Bama job that us fans were "crazy" to think he would ever take.

No, we just know it's not possible for you to admit that Auburn people here were CORRECT when it came to how this season would unfold for the most part. It just made it more beautiful that it was the complete disaster it was at the end. What's embarrassing is that you couldn't stand up in here, eat a little crow and take it. Instead, you've avoided all signs of humility and continued the usual ignorant dribble.

You took, and still are taking the route of the brainwashed. You've already started laying excuse bomb after excuse bomb, in lieu of giving us any credit for seeing Alabama's season for what it really was.

No more than having some arrogant bammer boob coming in here and telling us how stupid we are for believing what we do about Alabama, when for the most part it's been spot on. YOU BG, are the one that defies all reasoning, no matter WHAT impressive adjective you toss in front of it.

You DIDN'T go undefeated. If you want to tell us we're wrong, then explain it you arrogant a**! What do WE have to prove to YOU? Don't you see the issue we take with your approach????

You should post in this thread or the other ten asking the same question, because other than a lame Mike Shula recruiting response, you haven't acknowledged or explained anything! You've been nothing but a drive by lamo response waiting to happen for the past week or so.

I couldn't care less how stupid you think this is. Your life will be hell in here as long as people see through your smug, arrogant, holier than thou attitude.

Frustration is a bastard BG, rise above it and really break down the silver lining of this season, because frankly your silence is deafening.

dude, i have to agree with bg. you're being a total dick. they suck. let them lick their wounds and inflate their egos for next season. it's what they do. but yeah, this thread was a total waste of time and effort, and frankly, every post you make makes you look like more of a dick.

dude, i have to agree with bg. you're being a total dick. they suck. let them lick their wounds and inflate their egos for next season. it's what they do. but yeah, this thread was a total waste of time and effort, and frankly, every post you make makes you look like more of a dick.

I'm sorry for being a dick...........BUT.....

Tell me there hasn't been any other threads like this so far. Actually, I DID predict that getting off the ground was going to be an issue for Alabama this year. Nobody wanted to hear it. No bammer was going to hear it. No bammer was going to hear it from anyone on this board. ...and thus... No credit is given to anyone on this board. I've also given them credit when they've deserved it.

I'm not going to sit here and defend myself when there are many other threads and opinions that match my own.

All I'll say is tell me where I'm wrong. You might think I'm a dick. So be it. I'm not your friend, buddy or daddy, so just prove me wrong, answer the questions either in this thread, or the other threads, but for the most part BG, and others have avoided the questions, and maintained this arrogant approach that we don't know sh** here at AUnation.

You want to shut me, and other people like me up?.... then prove us wrong.

:thumbsup:

They won't talk about it because there are no answers. When asked a question about something that went wrong or something you dont want to talk about, the greatest bullsh*ters in the world can turn the topic back around at you...

And if this thread is "worthless", Why do you take time to respond?

It seems to me that you are an ardtard if you respond to a "worthless" thread by calling it "worthless"...

They won't talk about it because there are no answers. When asked a question about something that went wrong or something you dont want to talk about, the greatest bullsh*ters in the world can turn the topic back around at you...

It seems to me that you are an ardtard if you respond to a "worthless" thread by calling it "worthless"...

Not only did DickyFmnstr respond to the thread he said was worthless, but he mentioned dick twice in his post must be on his mind?

Not only did DickyFmnstr respond to the thread he said was worthless, but he mentioned dick twice in his post must be on his mind?

yeah, it makes me totally queer to think that chopper just flat-out trolling 90% of the time he opens his mouth makes him seem like a dick. you got me, bud. have a coke and a smile on me. why this post hasn't been banished to the furthest regions of the woodshed, i have no idea.

in response to the original thoughts in the thread, i just see no reason to even start this other than to pour salt in a wound and laugh about it. that's what the woodshed is for. i dislike bg and his tilt-a-whirl garbage as much as the next guy, but i just thought this was a little too much. chopper can be funny at times, but the majority of his posts are just inane yuk-yuks that are about two steps above bammerperry. mods, if this crap is going to far, by all means, delete this thread and warn me to the gills.

yeah, it makes me totally queer to think that chopper just flat-out trolling 90% of the time he opens his mouth makes him seem like a dick. you got me, bud. have a coke and a smile on me. why this post hasn't been banished to the furthest regions of the woodshed, i have no idea.

in response to the original thoughts in the thread, i just see no reason to even start this other than to pour salt in a wound and laugh about it. that's what the woodshed is for. i dislike bg and his tilt-a-whirl garbage as much as the next guy, but i just thought this was a little too much. chopper can be funny at times, but the majority of his posts are just inane yuk-yuks that are about two steps above bammerperry. mods, if this crap is going to far, by all means, delete this thread and warn me to the gills.

I am so sorry I didn't know I was posting on Dmnstr-Nation.com so go ahead and delete the thread since you run things around here.

Find the ignore button Femininstr. It's quite clear that I only make you wet your panties when I post. Sorry for that. Frankly, you're wrong about 90% of what I do here. Go back, read my history and you will find a bunch of farks, videos, fun, and good times in there along with were I call out bama stupidity. You run into this here in the rivals section, and/or the Woodshed, because this is where this type of discussion occurs. If you can't handle watching BG and others like him get called out in a way that isn't blowing sunshine up your bung-hole, there are other alternatives.

Just let me say that if I had been going over the line, or if I'd been taking it too far, I would have been warned, banned, censored, kicked aside and ignored a long time ago. Fact is, that while I may be crude, rude and mean in the way I bring points up at times, it's usually born out of necessary and justified means to refute an obvious load of spin, ignoring of facts and plain stupidity.

Please learn to figure that out, or just simply hit ignore, and you'll never have to worry about it again.

Hope you're off to a good weekend! :thumbsup:

Find the ignore button Femininstr. It's quite clear that I only make you wet your panties when I post. Sorry for that. Frankly, you're wrong about 90% of what I do here. Go back, read my history and you will find a bunch of farks, videos, fun, and good times in there along with were I call out bama stupidity. You run into this here in the rivals section, and/or the Woodshed, because this is where this type of discussion occurs. If you can't handle watching BG and others like him get called out in a way that isn't blowing sunshine up your bung-hole, there are other alternatives.

Just let me say that if I had been going over the line, or if I'd been taking it too far, I would have been warned, banned, censored, kicked aside and ignored a long time ago. Fact is, that while I may be crude, rude and mean in the way I bring points up at times, it's usually born out of necessary and justified means to refute an obvious load of spin, ignoring of facts and plain stupidity.

Please learn to figure that out, or just simply hit ignore, and you'll never have to worry about it again.

alright, well, since you handled that as well as you did, i'll back off and apologize. i know you've got every right to act however you want on here and you're just trying to have fun. be as smug as you want. i should have just kept my mouth closed, but this was just a little too much, and you know all you were trying to do was bait bammers into any kind of response just to flame them. no hard feelings, though. i need to lay off the caffeine.

alright, well, since you handled that as well as you did, i'll back off and apologize. i know you've got every right to act however you want on here and you're just trying to have fun. be as smug as you want. i should have just kept my mouth closed, but this was just a little too much, and you know all you were trying to do was bait bammers into any kind of response just to flame them. no hard feelings, though. i need to lay off the caffeine.

Archived