Tyler Love

mattd

First this isn't a "he isn't good because he's going to to Bama" thread...now that's out of the way...I've seen him play a couple of times and then in the UA game...he jsut hasn't impressed me. I'm not sure why he's a 5* guy. I mean in comarison to an Andre Smith or Lee Ziemba (even though he dropped to a 4*) I just don't see it. His footwork wasn't quick enough to hadnle the faster DE's...just my opinion..

You just don't like him because he's going to bama... kidding...

Don't worry, you'll get steady debate shortly from the three stooges...

Moe (BG) - Will break down his stats, intentions, compare him to every recruit Auburn has ever courted, as well as fully break down Bama's full recruiting stratagy moving forward.

Larry (RWS) - Will basically repeat most of what BG says, then tell you that his source, that's best friends with Tyler, says that you're wrong..."Tyler rules".

Curly (Ashandreai) - Will tell you exactly what Tyler is thinking because he met him while getting two scoops at 31 Flavors last night. :rolleyes:

Guest Tigrinum Major

Why he didn't chop block Bowers, I'll never know.

It's not like it's illegal or anything...

Why your parents didn't drown you as a puppy, I'll never know.

I forgot about Shemp (Wincrimson) - Will personally drive Saban to Tyler's home, then take nothing from it, leaving only his guesses, some change between the cushion, and a snappy retort from time to time.

I forgot about Shemp (Wincrimson) - Will personally drive Saban to Tyler's home, then take nothing from it, leaving only his guesses, some change between the cushion, and a snappy retort from time to time.

You had to know I'm going to thrown in a smartass reply every now and then.

I'm glad to see I haven't been forgotten.

Well I saw Tyler at TCBY last night. He was already using his campus wide Shula - Free Scoop of Ice Cream card. He told me that he got beat because he let the guy. I could tell that he wasn't lying... I can read surface thoughts, yes, I'm kinda a jedi. Anyway, he said he let him because Bowers wants to be the 1 recruit in the nation, and payed Tyler 5 bucks to do so. Bowers would have given him more, Tyler said, but he had already received his 'Booster Pack' from someone at UA, and the 1,000 bucks is already in the bank, and he is just a nice guy and didn't want to take all his money. I'm glad such nice people are going to be coming to my school.

Take it for what it's worth. I talked to the guy.

First this isn't a "he isn't good because he's going to to Bama" thread...now that's out of the way...I've seen him play a couple of times and then in the UA game...he jsut hasn't impressed me. I'm not sure why he's a 5* guy. I mean in comarison to an Andre Smith or Lee Ziemba (even though he dropped to a 4*) I just don't see it. His footwork wasn't quick enough to hadnle the faster DE's...just my opinion..

every guy comitted to us sucks. oh, woe is me....i guess we should just shut the program down.

every guy comitted to us sucks. oh, woe is me....i guess we should just shut the program down.

Now, I'm confused. I thought this was the best class in the history of all recruiting classes EVAR.

So saith the drama queen.

tissue?

(amazing...the only one so far to take this so seriously....)

:roflol:

Wow. Shutting down the program is up to you. But, you'll be having a lot of bake sales to pay of that $4 mill/year.

tissue?

(amazing...the only one so far to take this so seriously....)

your inability to recognize sarcasm is what amazes me.

Typical childish response...I never said he wasn't any good, and as I mentioned it's not because he's an AL commitment...I just don't think he's an elite player as they have him listed. I'm not an expert just what I think. And if you look at my posts I don't have a history of running AL players down, so don't come back at me with some crap. If you have a legitimate arguement give it to me.

Can I be Lucy Ricardo? Or..something? You left me out :( .

Now that sounds like a great idea....wait wait wait....then who would we schedule at the end of the year for an annual beatdown. Nevermind, keep the program. :thumbsup:

It's OK with me but Ricky doesn't like the idea. <_<

desi_arnazsays.jpg

desi_arnazsays.jpg

Ricky so handsome...I mean...uh...yeah.

desi_arnazsays.jpg

You got some splainin to do.

desi_arnazsays.jpg

desi_arnazsays.jpg

Looks like you've already done stepped out there Lucy..... Ricky is NOT pleased. :roflol:

Archived