It's been a while

Tigermike

Since I provided an update on the Religion of Peace.

Latest Offerings from the Religion of Peace

1/10/2008 (Baghdad, Iraq) - A pair of Jihad bombings leave five Iraqis dead.

1/10/2008 (Lahore, Pakistan) - A suicide bomber attacks a police post, killing two dozen police and civilians alike.

1/10/2008 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - A Buddhist villager is murdered by Muslim gunmen in an unprovked attack.

1/10/2008 (Yala, Thailand) - Three men are shot to death by Muslim terrorists in three separate attacks.

1/10/2008 (Sa'ada, Yemen) - Six local soldiers are killed in an ambush by Shiite radicals.

1/9/2008 (Haidan, Yemen) - Shiite militants kill a tribal elder.

As you can see it is only two days 9 & 10 January but hey the year is young. I'm sure they are looking to break their 2007 record.

A few more numbers for your information.

Weekly Jihad Report Dec. 29 - Jan. 04

Jihad Attacks: 47

Dead Bodies: 234

Critically Injured: 243

Monthly Jihad Report December 2007

Jihad Attacks: 172

Countries: 17

Religions: 5

Dead Bodies: 1012

Critically Injured: 1591

odinga.jpg

The Religion of Peace at work in Kenya? Last week, supporters of a

pro-Sharia candidate burned down a church with fifty people inside.

islam: the Religion of Peace (and a big stack of dead bodies)

But it's all the fault of the United States isn't it?

No, not the United States, George Bush. Just be patient, when Obama is elected he will have a nice little sit-down meeting with them within a few months in office, and by say March or April 2009 your jihad numbers will be near zero. Oh, and the stock market will be soaring, the housing market will have turned around, and the CO2 level will be coming down...

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=17899543

Some 70,000 former insurgents are now being paid $10 a day by the U.S. military. It costs about a quarter billion dollars a year.We need to understand that buying off your enemy is a good short-term solution to gain a respite from violence,

I like how we can just buy off our enemy, sound like a great way to end the war.

$10 a day is a pittance for keeping the peace. If you employ your enemy and keep them close, then you have achieved one to the hardest principles of war. Keep you friends close and your enemies closer.

We piss away so much more than that to many less productive projects. So paying them will buy time for the Iraqi government to grow strong. And isn't that what we want. All the Bush bashers want to do is bash Bush. Any perceived success will be attacked. This "retired" general has no idea of how this will turn out. And of course we wouldn't be hearing a damn thing had it been his idea.

And, oh yeah, "the surge is not working." - Nancy Pelosi.

No, not the United States, George Bush. Just be patient, when Obama is elected he will have a nice little sit-down meeting with them within a few months in office, and by say March or April 2009 your jihad numbers will be near zero. Oh, and the stock market will be soaring, the housing market will have turned around, and the CO2 level will be coming down...

You left out "Free Healthcare for all" , 40 acres, mule, etc....

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.p...toryId=17899543

Some 70,000 former insurgents are now being paid $10 a day by the U.S. military. It costs about a quarter billion dollars a year.We need to understand that buying off your enemy is a good short-term solution to gain a respite from violence,

I like how we can just buy off our enemy, sound like a great way to end the war.

I agree, but I thought Bush said we wouldn't negotiate with terrorists. Oh yeah, that's right, those are insurgents.

I love sarcasm.

Archived