Update on Cameron Henderson

The Prowler

He said that his visit was "fine" and that he was Solid. He also said that he's still taking his last two visits, one to Tenn. and the other to Ole Miss. He also said that he hung out with Jerrell Harris, Destin Hood, and Mark Barron a lot. He said and I quote, ""They had a really good time (talking about JH, DH, and MB)," said Henderson. "I talked to them about coming to Auburn and I feel pretty good about them … all of them." Not sure what he meant by that statement. Oh well, I was kinda hoping that he would've had a Better time than just a "mmeeeh, it was oookay." That was hard to swallow, in a way.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems that this year has been a strange recruiting year indeed. Maybe it's the trend of early commits fueled by the internet or maybe it's the tendency to de-commit and soft-verbals that so many schools seem to have due to coaching changes. Whatever it is, I DON'T LIKE IT! Used to, it was rare for a recruit to commit and de-commit and there wasn't any such thing as a "soft verbal". I hope Tubs and his staff are "right on" with their judgement of so m any 2 and 3 star recruits. Either they haven't gone after the 4 and 5's or they just haven't gotten them this year. Disturbing indeed! No, I'm not flaming or pessimestic, just wondering.

Archived