Hillary snags major endorsement

TexasTiger

I can't decide what is more fun to watch...history in the making or the Repubs throwing up all over themselves.

Why would republicans do that? Ann Coulter is not that a big of a deal to me and she speaks for herself, not for all conservatives, nor the republican party. While she does say some things that need to be said sometimes, I have disagreed with her just as much as I have agreed with her probably.

Did anyone else want to kill Hannity after that? He sounded just like Chris Matthews, interuptions all thru the interview.

Did anyone else want to kill Hannity after that? He sounded just like Chris Matthews, interuptions all thru the interview.

David, that's nothing new for Hannity, either on TV or radio.

David, that's nothing new for Hannity, either on TV or radio.

Sadly Al, they ARE all the same at this point.

There was nothing 'garish' about Ann's makeup, and her sweater was far from 'tight', unless that's more a reference to how good it looked, as in slang, and not a observation on how it fit.

And Sean does interrupt far too much. It's annoying as hell.

I can't decide what is more fun to watch...history in the making or the Repubs throwing up all over themselves.

Why would republicans do that? Ann Coulter is not that a big of a deal to me and she speaks for herself, not for all conservatives, nor the republican party. While she does say some things that need to be said sometimes, I have disagreed with her just as much as I have agreed with her probably.

Ann Coulter represents a larger sentiment...Rush Limbaugh is also in this camp.

Ann Coulter represents a larger sentiment...Rush Limbaugh is also in this camp.

Exactly, and what you're witness to is a rift between the Country Club Republicans, the ones who more often than not give us the image of " evil, rich, white " Republicans, and the conservative wing of the GOP.

She represents a larger sentiment of what?

Maybe I am just an oddball here, but even most of my conservative friends and family have never cared that much for Ann Coulter. Like I said, there have been times I have agreed with her, but I have never considered her a leading conservative figurehead because I do think she says some things that are just plain stupid. There is no way I would let her speak for me as a group. I don't always agree with Limbaugh and Hannity either, but I would let either one of them speak for me before I would choose Ann Coulter. She is way too bitter for my taste.

...and yes, Sean Hannity has always interrupted people way too much. I agree with him a lot of times, but he does get on my nerves on how he berates and interrupts people when they disagree with him. I know that is what the majority of radio personalities do with any caller or guest they disagree with, but Hannity goes one step further with it. I have gotten to where I listen to Boortz most of the time and still listen to Limbaugh sometimes. Heck, I even don't mind listening to Alan Colmes' show.

Archived