Alabama wins "Recruiting National Title"?

SouthLink02

I mean, I have heard of people claiming the #1 class but never a "Recruiting National Title" as Alabama's Rivals site says....interesting way to put it

http://alabama.rivals.com/

:gofig:

So slink, are you starting to get the picture of these people?

I mean, I have heard of people claiming the #1 class but never a "Recruiting National Title" as Alabama's Rivals site says....interesting way to put it

http://alabama.rivals.com/

:gofig:

Are you surprised? Same ole thing from those guys

It's on Rivals.com's home page. It's something Rivals.com awards, not Alabama.

I thought they were the same thing??? :poke:

Umm...uhhh...you DO know that DROVES of bammers are going to use that term, and be absolutely be serious about it..umm....right dude?

Umm...uhhh...you DO know that DROVES of bammers are going to use that term, and be absolutely be serious about it..umm....right dude?

Maybe the Rivals employee who thought of putting that on the frontpage was laughing his ass off knowing how the Bammers would react.

Ah, ok. I went to Alabama's site and saw that headline then I went to Rivals homepage and DIDN'T see that

I guess they switched it up now but it was there nonetheless

I got to admit I had never really seen anyone proclaim a "National Title" in recruiting before....

Yeah, and the guy who wrote it is their national guy (Jeremy Crabtree), not any of the Bama writers.

The poke wasn't at Rivals, it was at bammers, who will undoubtedly accept this as the proverbial "leg lamp" from Fragile, Italy. It's a major award!

whats that old quote? something about bammers accepting national title votes from laundry mats?

Is a laundry mat anything like a bath mat? Help me out here ... ... B)

Yeah, and the guy who wrote it is their national guy (Jeremy Crabtree), not any of the Bama writers.

The poke wasn't at Rivals, it was at bammers, who will undoubtedly accept this as the proverbial "leg lamp" from Fragile, Italy. It's a major award!

Did you mean "leg hump?"

whats that old quote? something about bammers accepting national title votes from laundry mats?

Is a laundry mat anything like a bath mat? Help me out here ... ... B)

fixed it, and the funny thing is I have never had to spell laundromat before

Hey, with the bad players they have had, they could only go up. But will they do anything with them, lets hope not.

Hey, they claim national championships for anything. A few years ago wasn't an Alabama student named as the National Champion of Rock,Paper, Scissors! Man that is desperate!

:thumbsup: Perfect assessment.

Archived