Another Bammer Arrested

The Prowler

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's lucky he didn't get nailed for assault or resisting arrest.

One TPD officer received a minor abrasion to his knee during the arrest, but did not require medical attention.

"I'm going to buy an ice cream stand in Tuscaloosa, I would make a killing..." :roflol:

The Bama fans on here are reasonable bloggers. I am seriously worried about Bama becoming another Miami/FSU. You guys need to start demanding that CNS set stiff guidelines regarding where and who these players can be involved. I realize some of these guys are 21, but there is a huge negative element ssomewhere and only the coach can clean house, set strict ground rules and enforce stiff penalties. At this point anything else is gambling with losing the team.

The first few times this happened under CNS was good fodder for AU fans to poke at Bama. I really don't want to see this happen, I'm getting embarrassed for our rival and would rather respect them.

I must say, as much as I dislike Saban, I figured when he got to Bama he would instill some discipline on his players. He has always seemed to be such a harda##, I figured anyone who was caught breaking rules would be dead meat. Boy was I wrong. This guy is starting to make Barry Switzer look like a Marine drill sargeant.

Wasn't Sedrick arrested outside that same bar? If so, is it a rough place that should be place off-limits?

*Dederick

And, no, the Strip isn't necessarily a dangerous place. I spend a lot of time down there and unless someone does something amazingly stupid, few problems ever occur.

The bigger issue here is why Johnson was hanging out at The Legacy? I don't know if my other crimson brothers on here will agree, but I've never been a big fan of TL. Give me a bourbon and Sprite with a hot BBQ sandwich at Harry's (yes, I love the poor man's bar) any night of the week.

It even made the first page of CNNSI!

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2008/foot...t.ap/index.html

on a side note. Since Johnson is a Junior the bammers will just spin this as a Shula recruit.

I don't know much about the Bama Roster, but he is a captain? Wow!

Wasn't Sedrick arrested outside that same bar? If so, is it a rough place that should be place off-limits?

*Dederick

And, no, the Strip isn't necessarily a dangerous place. I spend a lot of time down there and unless someone does something amazingly stupid, few problems ever occur.

The bigger issue here is why Johnson was hanging out at The Legacy? I don't know if my other crimson brothers on here will agree, but I've never been a big fan of TL. Give me a bourbon and Sprite with a hot BBQ sandwich at Harry's (yes, I love the poor man's bar) any night of the week.

Sorry, I meant Simeon Castille. I don't know much about the Strip. Are there a lot of clubs there?

I'm going to buy an ice cream stand in Tuscaloosa, I would make a killing...

careful. Don't want to give the uaters anything to think about. Killing is about the only thing a uater hasn't been arrested for since saban took over. If it did happen, they'd probably still play. S the coach = Still no discipline

uat must be trying to out do the ole criminoles. Seems we had one or two seminoles get arrested every week for a while several years ago. Now they just cheat on online courses but they actually missed a WHOLE game for it. Only because of a potential visit from the ncaa.

Sorry, I meant Simeon Castille. I don't know much about the Strip. Are there a lot of clubs there?

I don't know about "clubs." I don't think any have a "club" feel to them. But yeah, there are a ton of bars on the Strip and in Temerson Square.

Funny that you bring that up. All the AU kids always marvel at our number of drinking holes.

Funny that you bring that up. All the AU kids always marvel at our number of drinking holes.

That's because uat is sooooooooo much better than Auburn. :rolleyes:

Is that what you were looking for?

Archived