The one thing I've learned from the movies

deepseas

In a romantic comedy, NO MATTER WHEN THE MOVIE WAS MADE, the two stars will intinally meet, find each other repulsed by the other one, and then miraculously find out that they are in love with each other all along.

It Happened One Night, You Got Mail, When Harry Met Sally, Pillow Talk, etc etc etc.

In every movie on Lifetime network, you all know who the villain is...

THE MAN DID IT!!!!!

Obviously the man did whatever evil they are making the movie about.

In a romantic comedy, NO MATTER WHEN THE MOVIE WAS MADE, the two stars will intinally meet, find each other repulsed by the other one, and then miraculously find out that they are in love with each other all along.

It Happened One Night, You Got Mail, When Harry Met Sally, Pillow Talk, etc etc etc.

THE MAN DID IT!!!!!

You've been watching lifetime movies and all these romantic comedies???

I call for immediate revocation of your man card. Anyone second the motion? :poke:

THE MAN DID IT!!!!!

You've been watching lifetime movies and all these romantic comedies???

I call for immediate revocation of your man card. Anyone second the motion? :poke:

He has a wife AND a teenage daughter. He gets a pass.

To add to the lifetime network, the man is also the big bad enemy, yet always gets beat up by the victim AFTER she's had enough.....and 75% of the crimes have to do with rape, because men simply can't control their sexual desires. The other 25% is domestic abuse, because men simply can't control their anger.

Also, it's uncool to be a mid-aged white male. Sorry but your 15 minutes are up.

Also, no matter how bad the situation, how castastrophic the storyline, how grave, dire the consequences....

the Designated Child will always have the perfect solution that none of the grown, educated, aged, and wise adults can think up. Just like in real life where we should just elect children for high office and to run schools, colleges, psychiatric centers, etc because, as the movies show us, children ALWAYS know the answers. They just grow up, go to college and become dumb@$$3$.

As for Lifetime movies...I do have a wife and teen daughter, fr in college, and my office sits in the path of the sound from the den TV...even with the door shut.

Archived