Johnson Makes Plea Deal

Proud Tiger

St. Nick bought a round for the team at Baskin Robins.

… with sprinkles on top. :rolleyes:

Okay, maybe I'm just going overboard on semantics, but I never got an answer to this question in a prior thread: How can one "plead" to charges that don't exist (i.e., are dismissed)? Or is there a better legal term for this sort of deal & only the media calling it a "plea"? Help me out, AUN barristers.

no fine, no court costs??? this stinks to high heaven, judge must be a season ticket holder.

He is now. :no:

He got the TPD's chief's tide pride seats.... B)

Funny how this comes out after the meeting with the mayor. I'm guess the 40 hours of community service equals washing three police cars.

Funny how this comes out after the meeting with the mayor. I'm guess the 40 hours of community service equals washing three police cars.

Only the ones with the Auburn tags.

because they are the REAL problems in ttown.

Okay, maybe I'm just going overboard on semantics, but I never got an answer to this question in a prior thread: How can one "plead" to charges that don't exist (i.e., are dismissed)? Or is there a better legal term for this sort of deal & only the media calling it a "plea"? Help me out, AUN barristers.

I agree. I am assuming his plea was to something other than disorderly conduct. That way, disorderly conduct was dropped for something lighter.

Bottomline....I don't want to hear any more bammers saying how stong a disciplinarian St. Nick is. That's a complete joke. They can spin it all they want and I'm just going to laugh and say BS.

I agree. I am assuming his plea was to something other than disorderly conduct. That way, disorderly conduct was dropped for something lighter.

What can be lighter than disorderly conduct? .."Parking" a bouncer in a no-parking zone? :big:

What can be lighter than disorderly conduct? .."Parking" a bouncer in a no-parking zone? :big:

Busting a police car's window out after you've been arrested? :gofig:

Busting a police car's window out after you've been arrested? :gofig:

:lol::lol: That's pretty dang funny.

Honestly I have no problem with this kid getting a deal at all. One stupid mistake like this doesn't make him a bad kid. My concern is the attitude that heads should roll at the TPD for having the nerve to arrest a tide football player. All we've heard is how the police are all racist, Auburn fans and that nick had to go straighten the mayor out on the rules for football players.

Nick may be a good recruiter but discipline and character are definitely not his strong suits. That program just keeps getting more out of control.

It is all part of the process. I mean, It is what it is......AuIGHT?

good all round bammer bumper sticker covers everything that happens in T-Town--It's all part of the PROCESS--You know, celebrate a new arrest, another loss to a directional school from another state, another loss to your in-state rival, another new coach etc. Saves having to get a new wife beater t-shirt or bumber sticker for the old truck every year. :)

It doesn't really matter to us because in the end, the parents have already read enough about what's going on in T town for Tubs to have ammunition for his recruiting gun. Moreover, it's probably not through yet. Hey, thugs, keep it going until signing day next February! This is the very type of thing King Satan's winning personality and spins cannot overcome!

Does anyone remeber who was with Simeon the night he got in trouble? Hint - his name is in the title of this thread. B)

Sounds like the mayor and whoever else is involved wanted to get re-elected. You can be sure Saban would make sure that didn't happen if his daughter's new personal advisor didn't get a plea deal.

Does anyone remember who was with Simeon the night he got in trouble? Hint - his name is in the title of this thread. B)

Ding......

Who is....Rashad Johnson.

I'll take "Why are the bammers a bunch of Losers and Whiners" for $300.

What message does this send to the bammer players?

What message does it sent to the players' parents?

What message does this send to future recruits?

The answer to all is that cns will do whatever it takes to make sure that the players on his team remain players. This may sound great to players, parents, and future recruits. They all now know that they have very few, if any, restrictions or accountability when they go to uat. They can just "be themselves".

But it also puts into question the kind of recruit that puts uat high on their list. Sure, AU may not win many head-to-head recruiting battles with cns but ----------

DO WE WANT TO??

I wonder how many other visitors (beside $abear) the mayor and chief of police had this past 2 weeks. Something tells me the REC may be making these folks an offer they can't refuse! :$: :big: :$:

"Tell your boys to leave our players alone."

I wonder how many other visitors (beside $abear) the mayor and chief of police had this past 2 weeks. Something tells me the REC may be making these folks an offer they can't refuse! :$: :big: :$:

bama has another problem now. Some of their players can't get in a huddle because it is a parole violation to associate with known felons :big:

bama has another problem now. Some of their players can't get in a huddle because it is a parole violation to associate with known felons :big:

Good stuff.

You know Ron, I think we've probably seen the last bama footballer to run afoul of the law. I have a sneaky suspicion the problem has been "addressed".

Good stuff.

You know Ron, I think we've probably seen the last bama footballer to run afoul of the law. I have a sneaky suspicion the problem has been "addressed".

I think you are right on. I don't think we will ever have another bama FB player arrested. It's another milestone in The Process. It is what it is.

Archived