Sep. 27 Miss. State TBA - - W

Oct. 11 @ Florida TBA - - T

Oct. 18 @ South Carolina TBA - - T

Oct. 25 Georgia TBA - - T

Nov. 1 Tulane TBA - - W

Nov. 8 Alabama TBA - - W

Nov. 22 Ole Miss TBA - - W

Nov. 29 @ Arkansas TBA --W

4 toss ups that could all be losses. I see this lsu team losing at least three games

ButtPlug has been relegated to posting only in the Woodshed, so I have moved this thread so we can enjoy making fun of him his insights.

Miles is a wolf in sheep's wool when it comes to coaching, IMO. That kinda act like I don't know what I am doing, but when it comes to gametime, he is pretty good. Albeit he has some is a brainfarts, but so has every other coach. Watching him this past year completely changed reinforced my perception of him.

when he went to the endzone for the win against us he thought they had 15 seconds left and would get at least one more shot, if the play had been broken up time would have expired. miles would have been strapped to a goalpost and burned at the stake. this is the same guy who wasted a timeout after an interception against tenn

the clock stops on change of possession. your right he is brilliant. also when he was ok st. his cowboys blew a 28 point lead to oklahoma. i remember laughing when i first heard that he was lsu's man to replace saban. his stock will fall this year.

We've been hearing this every year since Miles was hired.

2005 - LSU was all Saban. Miles wasn't that successful at Oklahoma St., he will bring LSU back to mediocrity.

2006 - A good number of Saban's playmakers are gone. This is the year Miles will run LSU into the ground.

2007 - Many of Saban's recruits are now gone, this will be the year Miles proves to be an average coach, not to mention losing Jamarcus Russell, Dwayne Bowe, Craig Davis, and Laron Landry and losing the OC. Result: SEC Champion and National Champion

2008 - THIS is the year Miles will fall.

Miles has also been recruiting just as well, if not better, then The Great Saban. LSU isn't going anywhere.

ButtPlug has been relegated to posting only in the Woodshed, so I have moved this thread so we can enjoy making fun of him his insights.

Thanks, whether he is really that stoopid or just inciting the masses, they are uncalled for. It's really tedious ignoring his posts.

Miles is a wolf in sheep's wool when it comes to coaching, IMO. That kinda act like I don't know what I am doing, but when it comes to gametime, he is pretty good. Albeit he has some is a brainfarts, but so has every other coach. Watching him this past year completely changed reinforced my perception of him.

when he went to the endzone for the win against us he thought they had 15 seconds left and would get at least one more shot, if the play had been broken up time would have expired. miles would have been strapped to a goalpost and burned at the stake. this is the same guy who wasted a timeout after an interception against tenn

the clock stops on change of possession. your right he is brilliant. also when he was ok st. his cowboys blew a 28 point lead to oklahoma. i remember laughing when i first heard that he was lsu's man to replace saban. his stock will fall this year.

2005 - LSU was all Saban. Miles wasn't that successful at Oklahoma St., he will bring LSU back to mediocrity.

2006 - A good number of Saban's playmakers are gone. This is the year Miles will run LSU into the ground.

2007 - Many of Saban's recruits are now gone, this will be the year Miles proves to be an average coach, not to mention losing Jamarcus Russell, Dwayne Bowe, Craig Davis, and Laron Landry and losing the OC. Result: SEC Champion and National Champion

Miles has also been recruiting just as well, if not better, then The Great Saban. LSU isn't going anywhere.

You have been hearing it because your own fans say it

A good amount too

You have been hearing it because your own fans say it

A good amount too

I admit that there are a number of LSU fans who aren't happy unless Miles wins every game by 50 points, therefore LSU is headed for a downfall since Miles didn't win every game by a blowout margin.

But a good amount? They seem to be the minority now.

Most of the LSU fans I know who were skeptical about Miles no longer feel that way after this year. They all said he lacked the hardware, but now that he has it, most LSU fans are on his side now.

After the OSU game, I am sure they "finally" came over

Though I expect most of them to jump back on their original position when he struggles in the next 2 years

Quickest NC to hotseat we have seen in awhile

Though I expect most of them to jump back on their original position when he struggles in the next 2 years

Wait, didn't you say Miles proved you wrong? So why do you think he's going to struggle the next 2 years?

Wait, didn't you say Miles proved you wrong? So why do you think he's going to struggle the next 2 years?

Proved me wrong in that he could win an SECCG. Now, I never went around proclaiming he never would but I never gave him that must respect until he did.

Next year, I expect LSU to win 7-8 games (depending on RP which could bump up to 9)

If he follows that up with another 7-9 win season, I expect the seat to warm up a little

Funny thing is, I think I give him a longer leash than any LSU fans/family I know

Archived