God I hate Walmart

Bottomfeeder

Closing fast? Please provide details.

Well, Wal-mart has all about put everyone else out of business at the expense of the working men and women, meaning they don't pay living wages and benefits.

I went to public schools in Alabama from K-12...and I feel I got a very good education. I took 9 Advanced Placement classes in high school, I was very prepared when I went to college.

Education, often times, is what you make of it.

I went to multiple public schools that's the problem. Too many, and too much moving around. I don't think I stayed in one school three years. I didn't get what I needed to properly handle college (in other words I wasn't prepared). Hell, I couldn't even structure a paragraph as a graduating senior. Resentful, you bet. Bitter? Nah. But, the system failed miserably. I study and had a 3.85 with 27 credits, but still wasn't ready for college. What an embarrassment.

Well, Wal-mart has all about put everyone else out of business at the expense of the working men and women, meaning they don't pay living wages and benefits.

Again, please provide details. "all about put everyone else out of business" because driving down the road I see a WHOLE lot more businesses than just WalMart buildings.

I went to multiple public schools that's the problem. Too many, and too much moving around. I don't think I stayed in one school three years. I didn't get what I needed to properly handle college (in other words I wasn't prepared). Hell, I couldn't even structure a paragraph as a graduating senior. Resentful, you bet. Bitter? Nah. But, the system failed miserably. I study and had a 3.85 with 27 credits, but still wasn't ready for college. What an embarrassment.

If you graduated high school and couldn't structure a paragraph, it's not the school system's fault.

90 Billion dollars is a lot of money made off the back of American and foreign workers. Slave labor in China and other countries. I have no problem boycotting WAL-MART and most of family does not shop there because of the rudeness of their employees and the clientèle who shop there. We'll just go there for the prescription deals and that's it. Otherwise, we'll shop at Target.

It's hard to have a sincere, honest discussion when you're such a blatant, unrepentant communist, and hypocrite. By all means, shop there for the cheap drugs ! You go right ahead and show that big, mean company what's what !

:thumbsdown:

There is no profit for the company on cheap drugs. Plus, I hate monopolies.

Sure as hell there's profit they could be making, but they aren't. Wonder why.

Archived