Tide not in 'panic mode'

quietfan

BG, win, et. al. didn't bama have a few horrible scrimmages last spring? I am positive I remember seeing stats about similar to these where JPW threw several INTs and had below 50% completion. We all know how last years squad faired.

Yeah, Independence Bowl Champs Baby!!!! RTR!!! Bama's Back!!! :puke:

If it makes Bama fans feel better, this is what Richt said today after our practice

Georgia coach Mark Richt was not a happy camper as he sat down to address the media following Wednesday's final workout in full pads before Saturday's G-Day game.

"I just witnessed the worse practice of the spring. It was disappointing," Richt said. "It was our last day in pads today to get in some good work but the guys looked like they weren't too interested in being out there. And it showed."

http://uga.rivals.com/content.asp?CID=793154

So, we are struggling as well

The Auburn coaches have shown disappointment about spring practice as well, but that doesn't mean the stats or play for that matter was that bad. Judging from the Alabama stats though, it seems to actually be very bad.

The Bammer's here at the office are back at it again today. Did you guys know that about midway through this season that the incoming freshmen will no longer be freshmen and that will be the difference in them running the table? :roflol:

That was their excuse today as to why they are going to beat us so bad. Oh and they only have to worry about UGA and that is the 5th game of the year so by the time that rolls around they will beat them pretty soundly.

And to think, they have wondered why I wear my headphones all day?

The Bammer's here at the office are back at it again today. Did you guys know that about midway through this season that the incoming freshmen will no longer be freshmen and that will be the difference in them running the table? :roflol:

That was their excuse today as to why they are going to beat us so bad. Oh and they only have to worry about UGA and that is the 5th game of the year so by the time that rolls around they will beat them pretty soundly.

And to think, they have wondered why I wear my headphones all day?

Yeah, why waste time with redshirts...aren't most freshmen up to full college speed by the middle of their first season? :blink:

Think they might be reading the paper clippings a little too much?

Nah, Richt usually says this 1-2 times a spring

Just hadn't seen it yet and surprised to see it right before G-Day

Archived