Question for Obama supporters

Tigermike

Is the Wright "controversy" the last bad news for Obama or are there other things in his past that will cause people to take a step back and question things? No I am not asking if Obamaphiles will take a step back, they can't, they are too heavily into it. The question is directed toward independents. Will the independents have reason to reconsider Obama the man.

If the Wright "controversy" is the last distraction, then fine.

It's the last distraction of that magnitude. And the people who are up in arms over the story were never voting of him in the first place.

We all know that there will be chain e-mails sent from cubicle to cubicle claiming that he is a radical Mooslem and is in the race solely to ban the Bible. People with vegetables for brains, such as Mary Bunger from Abington, Indiana will buy it...

Mary Bunger, a 44-year-old single mom from Abington, emerged from the town's general store on Wednesday, the only place to purchase a snack in a 10-mile radius.

"I am definitely going to try to go with Hillary," she said. "I almost feel like (Obama's) the anti-Christ from the Middle East."

Indiana's enlightened citizens

I suspect if there was anything substantive, HRC would know about it, and would have thrown it out him by now. There will the be the typical Republican tactics-- innuendo and BS, question his patriotism, his wife's, his dog's, the father he barely knew, etc. The kind of stuff some you guys will get all worked up over. :P

It's the last distraction of that magnitude. And the people who are up in arms over the story were never voting of him in the first place.

We all know that there will be chain e-mails sent from cubicle to cubicle claiming that he is a radical Mooslem and is in the race solely to ban the Bible. People with vegetables for brains, such as Mary Bunger from Abington, Indiana will buy it...

Mary Bunger, a 44-year-old single mom from Abington, emerged from the town's general store on Wednesday, the only place to purchase a snack in a 10-mile radius.

"I am definitely going to try to go with Hillary," she said. "I almost feel like (Obama's) the anti-Christ from the Middle East."

Indiana's enlightened citizens

Idiots for Clinton! And McCain in the fall...

That's fine, I was just wanting to make sure there was nothing else coming out of the woodwork of his past to take our eyes off the issues. :thumbsup:

Obama is actually from Burma. Fox News will break the story.William Kristol will break the story about how he has been influenced for 20 years by a mad Burmese Buddist Monk.

If there is we don't know about it. I promise anything that anyone knows about would be out.

Archived