OBAMA - you just can't make this up

Tigermike

Barack Obama wants to be president of these 57 United States

Watch him on

Or read the story here.

Barack Obama wants to be president of these 57 United States

LA Times

So if John McCain did this -- if he said he'd visited 57 states -- the media would be all over his butt, accusing him of a senior moment. RR would be wetting his pants and Arnold would be going wild, but Obama says it, no problem.

Just saying....

Too bad he didn't get to see all 59 states, as he didn't make it to Alaska and Hawai'i.

You guys obviously aren't in on his plan to expand America. B)

I knew of his intention to make Wash D.C. a state, but what or who are the other six?

I knew of his intention to make Wash D.C. a state, but what or who are the other six?

We're taking Canadian provinces-- the best 7.

More likely he will give away a few when he meets with Ahmadinejad in return for Iran not launching a few nukes on Israel...

More likely he will give away a few when he meets with Ahmadinejad in return for Iran not launching a few nukes on Israel...

Just the states that vote for McCain...

Quebec? No too French, but John Kerry would be happy.

Yukon? Just make Alaska bigger.

British Columbia? A lot of movies made there, the Hollywood types would like that idea.

Alberta? Too many cowboys, the libs would hate it.

Manitoba? We don't need another Minnesota.

Saskatchewan? Never work no one can spell it.

This could explain why Obama made the announcement that he would no longer wear the flag lapel pin. He already had his own in mind. <_<

pin_3.jpg

This could explain why Obama made the announcement that he would no longer wear the flag lapel pin. He already had his own in mind. <_<

pin_3.jpg

:roflol:

So thanks for the notice, you are telling us we need to succeed before Obama sacrifices us to the brutal dictators. Too bad Chamberlain's fans didn't give the citizens of Sudetenland advance notice before he sacrificed them to Hitler...

So thanks for the notice, you are telling us we need to succeed before Obama sacrifices us to the brutal dictators. Too bad Chamberlain's fans didn't give the citizens of Sudetenland advance notice before he sacrificed them to Hitler...

Success is always in fashion-- I think you mean "secede." :poke:

Vote for McCain, you get what you deserve.

What he really said: Would you rather have a 3rd Bush term or a 2nd Jimmy Carter term?

I knew what I meant. :P

And bring McCain on; I do NOT want to live through Jimmy Carter's second term!

Obama can give away the south if he wants.....I'm sure we can make it a better place than what we would make it. :)

Archived