Uh oh...Obama on CNN now with a flag pin

RunInRed

With his spin machine now telling people that he never said he would negotiate with terrorists with no preconditions, he thought he should now start wearing the lapel pin. But as any thinking person knows wearing a lapel pin does not make you patriotic, but making a big deal of not wearing one does send a message.

...but making a big deal of not wearing one does send a message.

What message does it send?

It says: Don't question my patriotism no matter what I do, what I say or who my friends are.

It says: Don't question my patriotism no matter what I do, what I say or who my friends are.

But, Obama's patriotism HAS been questioned precisely because he didn't wear one. If what you said is true, that "as any thinking person knows wearing a lapel pin does not make you patriotic," then the opposite, not wearing one doesn't make you un-patriotic, is just as true. The "big deal," as you called it, was simply a response by Obama to those illogical allegations.

What's the big deal about a lapel pin?

Now, if he wants to show his patriotism, he should wear a Flav-o-Flav American Flag Clock! Who could doubt his patriotism then? :thumbsup:

I thought he hated America? ;) I wonder when Sean Hannity will bust in with this "breaking news."

Just another bit of proof that he will cover his convictions with anything to win the election. Just like his inner thoughts on the working class, gun clinging, bible holding people of the U.S.A.

I thought he hated America? ;) I wonder when Sean Hannity will bust in with this "breaking news."

Just another bit of proof that he will cover his convictions with anything to win the election. Just like his inner thoughts on the working class, gun clinging, bible holding people of the U.S.A.

Oh yeah I forgot...he does hate America...the lapel pin was just a strategic political move :rolleyes:

Oh yeah I forgot...he does hate America...the lapel pin was just a strategic political move :rolleyes:

Whatever works for he and his extreme left, deep pocket buddies.

Funny how, for the first time, he had to read from a script instead of "off the hip" like he has most of the campaign. Another sign of where his heart is. Plus......right, left, right, left.....never really speaks right at anyone. Just back and forth like a preacher.

And another thing....

Sen. Obama......DON'T cut the legs out from under the fully volunteer force we have by acting like their sacrifice is being forced down their throat. I knew from the moment I raised my right hand that I could be sent anywhere, at any moment, to put myself in harms way. And I did so with every intention of completing the objective.....

Not cutting and running.

Are you bitter that he is wearing the pin? There are those who think he was pandering by not wearing a flag pin. Which says a lot about a large fraction of his base.

And another thing....

Sen. Obama......DON'T cut the legs out from under the fully volunteer force we have by acting like their sacrifice is being forced down their throat. I knew from the moment I raised my right hand that I could be sent anywhere, at any moment, to put myself in harms way. And I did so with every intention of completing the objective.....

Not cutting and running.

I thought the objective was to force Saddam to comply with the UN. I thought the objective was to "disarm" Iraq of alleged WMD. I thought the objective was to dismantle a nuclear program that was allegedly just months from being completed. I'm pretty sure I don't EVER remember the objective, as put forth to Congress and the American people, as being a 500+ billion dollar nation-building project that goes on for 100 years.

And before you use the words "war on terror" or al Qaeda, we were already fighting al Qaeda terrorists in Afghanistan.

pin_3.jpg

Actually, he does wear(and has been) wearing the flag pin when he speaks to Veterans groups. Maybe McCain can start wearing his "got 5" pin,as in Keating.

pin_3.jpg

Actually, he does wear(and has been) wearing the flag pin when he speaks to Veterans groups. Maybe McCain can start wearing his "got 5" pin,as in Keating.

Maybe he should wear his "14" pin as in the Gang.....but then he would not be the "Third Term" candidate the Dems want him to be.

Archived